• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Foxity

What countries have you traveled to? If you live in the United States, what states?

Haven't traveled yet but would love to visit, Egypt, France, Greece, Japan,China currently love in Kansas

What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country/state?

Haven't yet.

What were the locals like that you met?

N/A

What was the strangest/best thing you ate?

N/A

What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you while traveling?

N/A

Have you ever traveled by yourself? What was your experience? (or would you)

Never have but definitely would love to have at least a friend to travel with

Where in the world would you love to live most? Why?

Would love to live in Finland because of the low crime rate, brilliant health care, and best education system, and the government is least corrupt, it's a beautiful place.

How does your home country/state compare to the place you would love to live? There's really no comparisions.

• 2 weeks later...

What countries have you traveled to? If you live in the United States, what states?

~ Ive travelled to France, Germany, Poland, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands

~ No snow in Ireland :( People in France dont want to speak English lol

~ Everyone were nice and helpful.... except french people

~ Strangest... irish sausages... its strange in taste and strange in looking

~ I ran out of fuel on the highway and I almost made myself late for the ferry

Have you ever traveled by yourself? What was your experience? 

~ Yes, the same feeling like with someone for me lol

~ Poland because of memories, food, friends and lack of terrorist attacks lmao. USA or UAE because of weather and because why not D:

How does your home country/state compare to the place you would love to live?  

~ I d k

Places you would like to visit? What for?

~ Hawaii, Korea, Japan, China, UAE and Australia for fun ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Mexico and have traveled to Los Angeles, California. Also some states from Mexico xD like Coahuila, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas~

It's not a culture shock but I felt a bit nervous and shy about the language; my english is pretty good but guys, in here, chatting lol. My pronunciation is like Enrique Peña Nieto LOL.

Also missed the tacos ;-;

I didn't see a big difference, maybe a little bit more quiet but all were nice!

The best thing was McDonald's nuggets, lol; McDonald's in Mexico sucks :<

I think having my period e-e while I wanted to have fun in the ocean and pool parties!

Have never! But would maybe consider it~ I'm a shy / introvert  person sooo XD

Sorry to be boring but I'd love to live in my same city lol, I'm emotional, would feel sad to be apart from my family ;-;

Sadly my city's road is dirtier :( and not organized as Los Angeles.

-

Sorry if I made any grammar mistake uwu

• 1 month later...

What countries have you traveled to? If you live in the United States, what states? I've traveled to SC, NC, D.C., VA, and NJ. 

What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country/state? In Asheville, NC. Everything was so youthful and hipster-like.

What were the locals like that you met? Super kind and very into just relaxing and taking it easy. 

What was the strangest/best thing you ate? I had a form of poutine, but it had fried eggs on it as well. It was delicious. 

What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you while traveling? We climbed up a very crowded mountain in the dead of summer and it was extremely hot. 

Have you ever traveled by yourself? What was your experience? (or would you) I've never traveled by myself, but I would like to take a day trip to a town close by. 

Where in the world would you love to live most? Why? I'd love to live in NC, because I love the vibe, I love that they still have seasons, and I LOVE the mountains. 

How does your home country/state compare to the place you would love to live? SC is very similar to NC, but it's much hotter here, and it's built specifically for tourism. 

Philippines

Everyone there is so nice and inviting. Always offering food or drink. A lot of people don't have much but are the happiest people I've ever seen.

They are always nice, asking if they can help or do something for you. Always have stories to tell and have lots of experience. (Played pool against a local and he kicked my ass)

Lichon

Just the long flight and layovers it takes to get there.

Went to Florida for a cruise with a friend, was pretty good and didn't have that many problems at all.

Any place warm haha, living in NY is ok but winter can suck and so can the snow.

It would be warm, not have to deal with snow. Summer may be hot but that's ok.

• 3 weeks later...

What countries have you traveled to? If you live in the United States, what states? South and North Carolina

What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country/state? I thought the rednecks were bad in Indiana where i live, but SC and NC really blew it out of the water for me

What were the locals like that you met? Seagulls uwu

What was the strangest/best thing you ate? I've never had authentic seafood until i visited!

What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you while traveling? I was in the ocean and i didn't realize how strong the waves were and i got pulled out to sea but someone came and go me LOL

Have you ever traveled by yourself? What was your experience? always with my family ^^

Where in the world would you love to live most? Why? probably sweden bc of free healthcare

How does your home country/state compare to the place you would love to live? in the US there's always something going on and people are too different to be living within the same proximity LOL, i wanna live somewhere people get along better! 

Archived