• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ Chitchat

Ayumi

Helloooo, haven't commented in here in a while. Welcome to the new people that joined! :blove:

I'm so bored right now. I currently am listening to music and trying to think of something to do to past time. Any ideas? :lazeroll:

I am excited to get moneys too so I can buy more art, eee! :ipayday:

@Xunjo Yess! it can be dangerous, but me and friends usually play it safe sometimes! - Honestly just got back home from doing it again today, and my huge ass four wheeler got stuck in quicksand. :icry:
The beach of the Mississippi river,  sand is always so unpredictable there..so it was an eventful day LOL. - But all in all, I got it out, a friend came with a truck and a tractor took 2 chains, and a 24 ft long rope to pull it out , and now it's all nice and cleaned :cutethumbsup:

Picture of my four wheeler stuck. Just so you can see the actually mess 

Spoiler

2043365487_image(1).jpg.70d1d8f82d562451b89a67f0c592622b.jpg

GUYS YOU NEED TO CELEBRATE WITH ME

This morning I was accepted as a Greeter on IMVU, and ran my first welcome room when I returned home! :D

It's a lot of teens js.. :sketch:

@Nikki hihi hun! I def recommend investing some of that hard cash on a copy of Overwatch, yeh? :cutehehed:

@Viatrix oh wow! Thankfully it was the just the vehicle, and it turned out all fine in the end. Quicksand sounds scary, it's common there? :bhee:

@Ayumi I HAVE RETURNED WITH SOME PICTURES! :klovee: Didn't make it in time to get a spot for the derby, but it was fun nonetheless~

SOME SIGHTS

Spoiler

A few of the shops, and the puffy clouds! A couple of other things there I got nice photos of!:kcheeks:

bKYXZXO.jpg

X4fh1v6.jpg

boqRcD7.jpg

THE GOODS YOU REALLY CAME FOR 

Spoiler

My carnival winnings! 

HuX6d4j.jpg

ybk7QVp.jpg

I also saw a local Rolling Stone's cover band, and got some videos of them

They're called the Rolling Stoners (the name alone wins me), and they were actually pretty good!

I recommend looking them up if you like Classic Rock :aww:

@Nikki i just watch random YouTube vids tbh LOL lately i havent felt like watching many things alone ; - ; i haven't rly had time to play anything either so i cant help you much w that IM SORRY!! Hope you've been well thoo image

@Viatrix OMGG that sounds like a lot of work,image but im sure it's really fun when you dont run into rudey sandy, be careful bby!! dats a rly nice 4 wheeler tho, take me to the store pls and thank you image

@Xunjo wooow and you didnt win me anything??  that looks so fun i wanna go w next time mhm! also your hair looks super cute all wavy, my natural hair is straight so i have to curl my hair to get that fancy volumesss ++ your new buds look so adorable too, good job image

also its been 100+ degrees everyday and im rdy to die/melt imageimage

@Xunjo Woot Woot! Congratulations on a very successful day, Yumi! I don't even know how I would become a greeter on IMVU, is there like an application? :bare: I knew it was a thing, never really looked up on it, though! I said this before on sc, but I'm glad you had fun at the fair! It's always fun winning/buying some cute plushies/stuffies. Glad you got your hands on a couple! I hardly ever went to any fairs, but I should go to more! I know there's one being hosted currently I believe. I shall check up on that! Also, how much does Overwatch even cost? Can I get it on PC? I am better with a mouse and keyboard than with controller, but if needed I have a ps4 and xbox! :kcheeks:

@Viatrix ooo that looks scary. I'd have an anxiety attack if that happened to me. I'd literally cry. I'm glad you were able to get it out of the quicksand! I never was face-to-face with quicksand before, let alone stuck in it. I bet that was a scary experience for you and your four wheeler. Anyways, glad you had fun at least! :cutehehehaaas:

@Ayumi Yes! That's what I do as well, I watched a few YouTube videos. Don't worry about it, I always just end up playing Osu or download mods for my sims to help make time go by faster. I need more games, though. I've been doing great actually, how about you honeybun? :bare:

@Ayumi I will share the winnings with you, ofc! Us Yumi people have to stick together :hee:. Also aww, thank you hun we are opposite with hair lol. Mine is naturally curly, and wavy. So I have to use iron if I want straight :bhee:. Been trying to not damage my hair much rn, since I am growing it back out finally. I love your hair, we can trade? ♥ :ohug:

@Nikki thank you sweetie! The only requirement is you have been a member for bit of years, like they want long standing members i.e. Xunjo has been an account for 5 years! Also, you can't have any marks on your account for breaking rules. I will send you the rest of the stuff on Discord tho for this!  Also, you can get it on PC I think the cheapest version is $40. If you get it on PS4 tho you'd be able to play with me! I believe if you just get the standard (origin) edition it should be $40 on PS4 as well :cutehehed:

@Xunjo I don’t know if it’ll be possible to get it both on PC & PS4, but link my accounts so I can play on the PC when you’re not on, but not lose the items and whatnot I earn if I switch to play on PS4? I’m guessing you make an account or sign in once you buy it, so I don’t think that’ll be a problem. :bapplause:

@Viatrix You’re welcome! I bet it was. I’m glad you’re well. Hope you had a nice day and did a lot of stuff! :klovee: 

@Ayumi I’m glad you’re feeling better, hun! Being sick is never easy. I always have sniffles and sore throat for the longest time. Happy to see yours was quick to pass though! :applause:

@Inflikted omg LOL you used the bear!! 

@Nikki thank you love! its this heat that's killing me more than anything LOL

soo i'm thinking about having a giveaway since our group reached 100 members! not sure what would be the prize yet .. smh LOL image i dont have anything to offer except my sad art image and since i already have a custom shop idk what kinda art i can give, or maybe a few 50% discounts? idk ;_; 

@Ayumi this is so sweet of an idea hun! Idk anyone that would turn down the opportunity to get 50% off from you LOL, or you can have a main premade piece still for a prize. Made by you or someone else of your choosing that'd like to of course! Just ideas, but love the idea of a giveaway in general :3

@Xunjo oo i think that sounds good, maybe if i dont have too much time i can just offer a premade, and maybe some discounts. gah i have so many things going on LOL atm im just focusing on my shop since it's close to the deadline for a few more customs, gon get that done first before anything so i dont have to stress last minute. ; - ; ♥

@Hollena hello there!! ♥

@Ayumi don't stress yourself out of course hun, this stuff is supposed to be fun for everyone :khmm:. Excited to see all the new beautiful stuff you make, and SUPER excited for my custom when it's my turn EEE! :klove:

@Hollena hihi! congrats on making it to your 50th post! Have you been enjoying GASR? heh :cutehehehaaas:

@Ayumi LOL you have no idea how much that makes me laugh. Not long ago I had thought to change my name on here to Yumi, since Emily had changed her name LOL. She told me to go for it, but I felt it'd cause too much confusion so I never did it :angri:. Thankies tho hun, I haven't had art from Sorcelly since like.. 2016?? So yeah it's been a minute, we'll gets cute art together soon too dun you worry! :khmm:

(as if yours isn't cute too! you get arts from yourself whenever you want it missy xD)

Archived