• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

1 hour ago, FilthyAggro said:

Sorry, it's taking so long xD trying to figure out how to send them all since I don't have VIP and forgot the max limit was only 10k

don't worry, I accept daily payments

Single/couple: Single
Screenies: https://postimg.cc/kVBpc4Gg (Let me know if you need a better example)
Background color: Red (be a little decorative with it <3) (not bright red)

Text: Lacey
Advice: Nice lashes, eyebrows, big cleavage. Top is blue on the screenie but I would like it to be solid black. I have a spiked black choker on the screenie but can you bring it alittle more down on my neck so you can see the whole thing and my chin is not in the way. I have red eyes and fangs to make it a vampire look. Ignore the nose ring ,stud and freckles, i forgot to remove it. Font: Cursive with red outline that matches the background. Name at bottom (whichever side you think looks right) Try to make my name a good size since I will be using it as a dp on IMVU. Email me if you have any questions: [email protected] :)

credits/paypal: paypal ( email - [email protected] )
Bribery: 
Total: $8

Edited by Lavias

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Screenies: here or here 
Background color: #680404 (its the red from imvus profile background color), or just anything dark
Text: Zaisyi
Advice: just try to have fun with it and make it as dark & badass as possible, and if you can make the boobs very noticeable as well ^^

credits/paypal: Credits

Bribery: -
Total: 15k

(I also like how you made this example by the way its kinda what I was basing mine off of)

(your artwork is so good btw!)

Edited by ToxiPoint

I accidently marked this as mature content but its not :( im sorry im new to arthaven

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Screenies: https://imgur.com/a/NdwApie
Background color: a similar pink as on my avi and add little cat heads (like on my shirt) in a lighter colour.
Text: Maisyi, use starkey as the font if possible.
Extras: Make any highlights stand out a lot, and if possible make her look kinda sleepy ^^
Advice: Im going for a pretty pink and white gamer/catgirl aesthetic so do whatever seems cute :D I also really like how this dp was done. https://imgur.com/a/dnxkGYN

d8k0dy5-cd2a8ff2-190a-43c9-be65-1b27a2d3

7 hours ago, ToxiPoint said:

Screenies: here or here 
Background color: #680404 (its the red from imvus profile background color), or just anything dark
Text: Zaisyi
Advice: just try to have fun with it and make it as dark & badass as possible, and if you can make the boobs very noticeable as well ^^

Bribery: -

(I also like how you made this example by the way its kinda what I was basing mine off of)

(your artwork is so good btw!)

accepted, please send payment to Xirlu :pblushing: