• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

hace 18 hours, 6SIX6SIN dijo:

Apologies, but is this still closed? Thank you so much. Amazing work.

hi yes, now in a week I will open a space, since I will deliver one of the pending works. :pblushing:

Single/couple: Couple.
Screenies: (Thaddeus - Thaddeus // Thaddeus ) (Mallie - Mallie // Mallie )
Background color: Black/Red/Latex.
Text: Male - Thaddeus. //  Female - Mallie. (Not for IMVU DP, just phone/computer background)
Extras: BDSM style, Thaddeus is a submissive masochist. Mallie is a Dominant Sadist. Dark/Horror kind of thing. 
Advice: (scars/bruises remain, please, from the screenies) Collar around his neck, her holding the chain. Otherwise, have fun. For the top, can we change it to a pentagram type? It's a gift for them both.
Credits/paypal: Credits
Bribery: 10k
Total:  35k

Single/couple: Single

Screenies: screenie / close up (let me know if i need to retake or re-upload them)
Background color: Black, teal gradient
Text: Gypsy
Extras: None
Advice: If possible I'd like to keep the light freckles on face and chest as well as the blush across cheeks and nose. Cat's eye makeup a little more noticeable/thicker. No hair in front of the one ear (right side)

Credits/paypal: Paypal
Bribery: $3
Total: $10

Single/couple:
                                                                                         Screenies: Click me~ (Ignore the pose picture)
                                                                                         Background color: Something to match the outfit/artists choice!
                                                                                         Text: Bell 
                                                                                   Extras: She has tears streaming down her cheeks, I would like those to be implemented please! 
                                                                                         Advice: She is sassy and has major attitude, so have fun with it!

credits/paypal: Credits~!
                                                                                         Bribery: 6k!
                                                                                         Total: 20k, plus a surprise amount for a tip~! c:

Let me know if this is correct, and what account to send the credits to/when to send them! ^^

d8k0dy5-cd2a8ff2-190a-43c9-be65-1b27a2d3