• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

Single/couple: Couple
                                                                                         Screenies: Mine has pink hair for Sinny and Hydrox is in black

Background color:  black with pops of color 
                                                                                         Text: Hydrox - Sinny
                                                                                         Extras:  she loves dark goth everything dark gauges and things like that , I would like a cute but dark looking one this time, I want a choker in black with pink wording saying Brat and then I want a harness top if you can think of anything extra I want her black lips and peircings,
                                                                                         Advice:  you did wonderful on the last ones loved them I have no issue with you using artistic freedom 

credits/paypal: credits 
                                                                                         Bribery: 
                                                                                         Total: 25k

Edited by Sinnett

I was going to use the vip contact system to do this but since they are now not responding because of lock down we have to use the help tickets. I will try to send as is from both of my accounts what I can and then send the rest in a help ticket I am sorry for any inconvenience. 

It let me send the 25k from my account directly no wait needed now PHEW

Sent from Synne.

Edited by Sinnett

Single/couple: couple
Screenies: My avi (whichever one looks best, im ok with either or) : https://ibb.co/vvPvCrm or https://ibb.co/ystdB8t

His avi : https://ibb.co/wKKKggW
Background color: anything that matches pic
Text: Samanta
Extras: 
Advice:
I want my avi to be the main focus and him in background (and make him bigger than me)

credits/paypal: credits
Bribery: 
Total: