• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

hace 17 hours, Dottir dijo:

@Kuy Hey there, I was just wondering how my piece was coming along? ^^ Haven't had an update yet, so I was just curious! No rush at all! <3

Screenshot-2.png

*I do not make advances because the day I start the order that day I finish it.

*your order will be for the weekend.

:psmile:

• 2 weeks later...

Single/couple: Single
                                                                                         Screenies: X
                                                                                         Background color: Pink, Pastel Purple, or Pastel Blue
                                                                                         Text: Keisarinna
                                                                                         Advice: Please keep the cleavage, beads, and moon mark; Have fun with it! :)

credits/paypal: Paypal
                                                                                         Bribery: $3
                                                                                         Total: $10 USD

Edited by Novocaine

• 2 weeks later...

Single/couple: single
                                                                                         Screenies: avi
                                                                                         Background color: anything dark
                                                                                         Text: Altering
                                                                                         Extras: -
                                                                                         Advice: i'm not picky feel free to do whatever you feel                                                                                              looks best :)

credits/paypal: credits
                                                                                         Bribery: -
                                                                                         Total: 14k (i'll send 10k from altering and 4k from my                                                                                               xuck account since can only send 10k a time

hace 9 hours, xuck dijo:

Single/couple: single
                                                                                         Screenies: avi
                                                                                         Background color: anything dark
                                                                                         Text: Altering
                                                                                         Extras: -
                                                                                         Advice: i'm not picky feel free to do whatever you feel                                                                                              looks best :)

credits/paypal: credits
                                                                                         Bribery: -
                                                                                         Total: 14k (i'll send 10k from altering and 4k from my                                                                                               xuck account since can only send 10k a time

accepted send payment to Ainet

• 2 weeks later...

Single/couple: Single 
Screenies: 
https://sta.sh/05u1qzm0kwa
Background color: Anything that compliments! <3
Text: Dolly
Extras:

1. Idk if you can see, but she has cat ears! could you make the inside of her ears a pale/pastel pink?

2. Could you make her eyes a light brown?
Advice: N/A

credits/paypal: Credits
Bribery: 
Total: