• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

Single/couple: Couple
                                                                                         Screenies: Screens
                                                                                         Background color: Red or Grey?
                                                                                         Text: Ari(female) Jerod(male)
                                                                                         Extras: The darker the better but please have fun! 
                                                                                         Advice: ^

credits/paypal: Credits
                                                                                         Bribery: -
                                                                                         Total: 25k + tip <3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to warn that I am a little late because my university classes began and it was difficult for me to reconcile the times, I want to see if I can catch up on your orders as soon as possible and sorry for the delay :lazecry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Single/couple: Single
                                                                                         Screenies: 
https://imgur.com/a/L3qDEhm
                                                                                         Background color: Something dark and creative, not sure but I love your art. 
                                                                                         Text: Voltec
                                                                                        Extras: Was wondering if you could add a small line of blood coming from his nose unto his                                                                                            tongue, maybe add a small smirk if you can.
                                                                                         Advice: Just want it to be pretty mysterious and dangerous looking. If that makes sense!

credits/paypal: Credits
                                                                                         Bribery: 6k
                                                                                         Total: 20k

Screenies: All the stuffs
                                                                                         Background color: black background with white smoke
                                                                                         Text:  Sinny-Death
                                                                                         Extras:  I have the eyes that I want on her on the avi, I would like the cat eye shape to be added to them id like the keep the blood look at the bottom, I would like for her to have whiskers added to her face around the cheek area, and some piercings added to her as well the ears , and the lower lip like spikes and then please add dark makeup with white highlight I would also like to add a arm band to her arm whichever side you can . I want her hair to be full please add some kitten ears to her . I would like the harness added to her but then add the text kitten to the neck part in silver . I would like for on him he has a necklace for it to say Alpha and then the harness he has on to say Wolf instead of primal, I would like for you to add a batman beanie to his head its like the tip of it with the batman symbol on it his hair coming over his face maybe make his glasses smaller more rounded not so square and big, his eyes he wants to be like wolf eyes, put some arm bands on his arm which ever one shows if it does and add spikes to it silver. then if you can edit his neck tattoo to make it a wolf one you can redo his ear piercings . I would like a black lip stick print on his cheek right side please, and then if you could some place maybe add kitten claw marks not sure if you can if you cant dont worry about it. I want full black lipstick on my girl as well. I would like silver nose spikes as well the top of her nose .
                                                                                         Advice:  I have no advice keep me updated on the wips ^.^ I should be around just incase it was complicated I want everything to be cute for my avi but dark almost goth. and his he wants dom like. 

credits/paypal: credits 
                                                                                         Bribery: 
                                                                                         Total: 25k

Edited by Sinnett

Screenies: Main Pic,  close look , close look  , 

Background color:  Dark Purple
                                                                                         Text: the guy with the beanie is Domf. the guy with blonde hair is Eooi
                                                                                        Extras: in the Pics we r a bit seperated. but we want ourselves closer to each other as in Eooi's head  and hand on Domf's chest. and for domf i would like an animated devil smirk like this pic Example. and for Eooi we need a hickey on his neck.
                                                                                         Advice: 

credits/paypal: credits

bribe:
                                                                                         Total: 40K