• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[しょ-このカストム]Shoko's Custom Commissions

shokochao

フォ-ム                                                                                      

When requesting a custom, please include the following format in your post:

• I would like a custom emote of OC
    • If you mention an OC, please do include some form of reference. Click for ref
  • With this emotion, I'm hoping to get 4: happysadparty (maybe some kinda confetti around her too?) and angry (without the tears in the eyes)
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $20?

4 hours ago, Pey said:

フォ-ム                                                                                      

• With this emotion, I'm hoping to get 4: happysadparty (maybe some kinda confetti around her too?) and angry (without the tears in the eyes)

Approved! And yup it's $20.  Once I receive payment I can get to work on drafting! (do note due to school and juggling other comms it may take a while, but rest assured it will get done!) 

Also, the happy, sad, and party external links don't seem to work, could you perhaps resend them?

Edited by shokochao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 2:45 PM, Pey said:

フォ-ム                                                                                      

I'm back for more already LOL. I hope that's ok!

I was hoping to order with the same character as above but for these new expressions, let me know if you'd like me to refill out the form properly.

heart eyessipping tea 

$10?

59 minutes ago, Pey said:

I'm back for more already LOL. I hope that's ok!

I was hoping to order with the same character as above but for these new expressions, let me know if you'd like me to refill out the form properly.

heart eyessipping tea 

$10?

Haha np! Dw refilling the form isn't necessary, and approved! Once I get the payment I can get started on em~

On 11/6/2020 at 1:03 PM, nutmeg said:

• I would like a....full body of Etsu
  • With....Meg as text, yellow background
  • And Nutmeg as watermark
  • In this specific pose....caramelldansen pose
  • With this emotion...mouth open, fangs showing, wink
  • And with this color scheme...this!
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $15?

Approved! And yeah it's $15! Once I receive payment I'll keep in touch with progress(do note since I have other comms and schoolwork it'll take time)!

• 2 weeks later...

Update for sake of activity: Whoops, forgot to update weekly, so better now than never. Lotsa work from school and lots of requests from clients, hopefully things will eventually level out on thursday or so and I can finally get more prog on comms.

Update for sake of activity: We only got two days for Fall break and my profs still assigned stuff due that day, blah. I have to delay comms again which I feel really bad for but it's better than rushing and skimping on quality of the final product.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by Krur
  • Like 1