• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[しょ-このカストム]Shoko's Custom Commissions

shokochao

15 hours ago, shokochao said:

Accepted! (sorry for the late reply, school has been a little harsh this week, so that may cause some delays) And yes, the total cost is $15! Once I receive payment I will keep in touch with commission progress (and dw I do send at least one wip via DMs and such)~

Sorry for the late response to this! 
I'm super excited to see what you do with my baby :cutehehehaaas:
Paid ♥

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 9:09 AM, shokochao said:

Accepted! (sorry for the late reply, school has been a little harsh this week, so that may cause some delays) And yes, the total cost is $15! Once I receive payment I will keep in touch with commission progress (and dw I do send at least one wip via DMs and such)~

I added a septum ring to the order, if you need extra payment for that let me know! It completely slipped my mind >~<

21 hours ago, NekoMeowcy said:

I added a septum ring to the order, if you need extra payment for that let me know! It completely slipped my mind >~<

Ah npnp, that's free of charge~

• Like 1

• I would like a ~ Full-body of My Persona
  • With ~ Text of: Amethyst Rose
  • And a ~ Watermark of: Amethyst Rose
  • In this specific pose ~ ♥♥♥
  • Wearing this specific outfit ~ ♥♥♥
  • Other Tidbits ~ Hair Style 1, but length of 2 pls ♥ 
  • With this emotion ~ ♥♥♥
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $15?
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AmethystRose said:
  • I would like a ~ Full-body of My Persona
  • With ~ Text of: Amethyst Rose
  • And a ~ Watermark of: Amethyst Rose
  • In this specific pose ~ ♥♥♥
  • Wearing this specific outfit ~ ♥♥♥
  • Other Tidbits ~ Hair Style 1, but length of 2 pls ♥ 
  • With this emotion ~ ♥♥♥
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $15?

Approved! And yes it is $15, just note that it may take some time due to other comms and school, but if you're ok with that feel free to send payment~

• Like 2

6 hours ago, shokochao said:

Approved! And yes it is $15, just note that it may take some time due to other comms and school, but if you're ok with that feel free to send payment~

Payment sent!

Spoiler

image.png.dbb0a44c91d00c86c7d26a33afaf7279.png

I completely understand, take your time and make sure to get rest too!

Am hype :phearteyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shokochao said:

Update for the sake of activity: I got the 2nd dose of Pfizer, it's taking a toll on my body today, I got a pretty bad fever ;v; I'm resting and recovering tho!

I hope that your fever goes down and you feel better quickly! Appreciate the update <3

• Like 1

Update for sake of activity: Yo, this week was a nightmare to having to write scholarly articles and group projs, so sorry I'm being slow as a snail on comms but school really do be schoolin' me rn

• Like 2

9 hours ago, shokochao said:

Update for sake of activity: Yo, this week was a nightmare to having to write scholarly articles and group projs, so sorry I'm being slow as a snail on comms but school really do be schoolin' me rn

S'all good, get those grades! Love that you're keeping us posted 

35 minutes ago, Aury said:

hi !! thank u (:

• I would like a.... bust of (oc)
  • With text: Aury
  • In this specific pose.... here ! or here ! (ur choice)
  • With this emotion... this !
  • And with this color scheme...  available here (in my references)
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing:  $10 (?)

Approved, and yes it is $10! I'm a bit backed up due to school so it may take some time to get it done, if you're okay with that send the payment over and I'll KIT on progress!

27 minutes ago, shokochao said:

Approved, and yes it is $10! I'm a bit backed up due to school so it may take some time to get it done, if you're okay with that send the payment over and I'll KIT on progress!

not a problem at all! +sent

• Like 1

Update for sake of activity: My god, this week was an absolute nightmare. Does anyone else have a strong hatred for group projects? Bc seriously, writing a bunch of research papers and dealing with group members procrastinating on the day a project is due is exhausting. I apologize for further delay, May really hasn't been the best, but rest assured, I do have the comms in mind!

• Like 2

Update for sake of activity: yoyo exams are done! I do have summer classes but I'll def have more time for commissions! So sorry I've been making y'all wait, I do promise I will get through em! Life has just been kinda shaky because this year I gotta focus on my final year in undergrad and  get some internships .v.

Update for the sake of activity: Barbara supremacy in my pfp lmaoo, anyways, summer classes haven't let down, I didn't realize how complex some philosophy articles can get too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update for sake of activity: Research methods....who knew despite it practically being a stats refresher course, it is one of the hardest classes I've had to take thus far. Administering 7 hour classes without any breaks should be illegal, honestly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update for sake of activity: I've lost count of how many times I have to apologize, seriously to all my commissioners, THANK YOU for being so patient ;v; I never expected to be this busy over June but good news! I only have about one more week of these brutal classes and afterwards I'm free~ Just gotta bear through a couple of research papers and a presentation and I can finally focus more on artwork ^^

• Like 2