• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[しょ-このカストム]Shoko's Custom Commissions

shokochao

21 hours ago, Krur said:

Approved! Yup it's $15. Once I receive payment I can start the comm. Do note it will take quite some time since I'm currently working on a good amount of ogher comms as well too, rest assured it will get done tho!

• I would like a....
  • With....
    • Text : Mally
    • Background: maybe a contrasting pastel color
  • And a....
    • Watermark: Malena
  • In this specific pose....
    • the pose in the middle of the poses pic
  • With this emotion...
    • a cute smile
  • And with this color scheme...
    • Colors to match her or complimentary colors to match her
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $15

5 hours ago, MalenaMadness said:
  • I would like a....
  • With....
    • Text : Mally
    • Background: maybe a contrasting pastel color
  • And a....
    • Watermark: Malena
  • In this specific pose....
    • the pose in the middle of the poses pic
  • With this emotion...
    • a cute smile
  • And with this color scheme...
    • Colors to match her or complimentary colors to match her
  • The total cost of doing the specific drawing: $15

Approved! Once I receive payment I can get started on the comm! Additionally I do have some other comms in my workload, so please understand it will take time. 

Update: I am working on getting commission drafts out, however, my pen for my tablet decided to conk out on me :/ I've ordered a new one that'll come on 30th December, and I do have a cheap backup that I can probably try to finesse, but for the time being I apologize if this causes even more delay than usual. 

• Like 1

Update: Happy New Year's Eve! Here's to 2021 carrying more hope and progress compared to this year.

The pen is already two days late :'') However I'm workin my left wrist to the max with my backup! I do have some prioritized comms that are due within a deadline, so that comes first, afterwards I should be able to send all the emote-related ones I have.

1 hour ago, shokochao said:

Update: Happy New Year's Eve! Here's to 2021 carrying more hope and progress compared to this year.

The pen is already two days late :'') However I'm workin my left wrist to the max with my backup! I do have some prioritized comms that are due within a deadline, so that comes first, afterwards I should be able to send all the emote-related ones I have.

Update on update: Holy dang, it arrived! Didn't expect usps to deliver so late, usually it's around noon that they deliver. My work shall continue much more smoothly 'v'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update for sake of activity: tackling comms on Insta then will get to the 1 or two comms I have here. Thank you for anyone still waiting, I apologize it's taken quite some time for me to get through everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like ~ One full body OC| With outfit from pose reference (no backpack)| The OC 

With ~ Different crops if allowed (Full body, Bust up, Dp crop) + The Text/Watermark NekoMeowcy

In this specific pose ~ This pose, but with cat hands Cat hand

With this emotion ~  and this body type 

Extra ~ If you could send periodic WIP updates through Dms I'd greatly appreciate! ♥  | Add septum ring in silver

The total cost ~ Full body Oc $15 = $15

Edited by NekoMeowcy

added onto form
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:04 AM, Shibis said:

I would like ~ One full body OC| With outfit from pose reference (no backpack)| The OC 

With ~ Different crops if allowed (Full body, Bust up, Dp crop) + The Text/Watermark NekoMeowcy

In this specific pose ~ This pose, but with cat hands Cat hand

With this emotion ~  and this body type 

Extra ~ If you could send periodic WIP updates through Dms I'd greatly appreciate! ♥ 

The total cost ~ Full body Oc $15 = $15

Accepted! (sorry for the late reply, school has been a little harsh this week, so that may cause some delays) And yes, the total cost is $15! Once I receive payment I will keep in touch with commission progress (and dw I do send at least one wip via DMs and such)~

Edited by shokochao

typo