• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MAY LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

14 hours ago, 44th said:

F O R M

Name: 44th

Style: chibi fullbody

Reference: https://sta.sh/21gd45cdk819?edit=1

Details Extras: may she have a little smile and blush. and the stockings/fishnets are also included with the bottoms too btw!

Color Backgraund: dark violet

Paypal  Email: may i dm?
Price: $20

omg! Thank you very much  :bthanks:  <3 <3 <3 I really like your oc <3 <3 <3 :klove: as soon as I have the sketch I will show you> 0 <

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

omg! Thank you very much  :bthanks:  <3 <3 <3 I really like your oc <3 <3 <3 :klove: as soon as I have the sketch I will show you> 0 <

Thank you so much! I'm very happy you like her and I'm looking forward to that :aww:

• Like 1

Name: Anne/Unarm

Style: Chibi Full body

Reference: Leveret

Details Extras: All with the refs, she's a bunny maid and a tier 3 ghostie.

Colour Background: Maybe a bright red?

PayPal Email: Will DM once confirmed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unarm said:

Name: Anne/Unarm

Style: Chibi Full body

Reference: Leveret

Details Extras: All with the refs, she's a bunny maid and a tier 3 ghostie.

Colour Background: Maybe a bright red?

PayPal Email: Will DM once confirmed.

OMG Thankyou so  much !! <3 your OC is super beautiful! :klove: i love so much !    What a nice concept of ghostie <3 <3 <3
For being a custom that I will have to create from 0 I would have to charge you 5 usd extra. in total it would be 25 usd. confirm me if it's okay for you. and I'll start with the sketch these days :)

11 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

OMG Thankyou so  much !! <3 your OC is super beautiful! :klove: i love so much !    What a nice concept of ghostie <3 <3 <3
For being a custom that I will have to create from 0 I would have to charge you 5 usd extra. in total it would be 25 usd. confirm me if it's okay for you. and I'll start with the sketch these days :)

Yep, that's fine.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, 44th said:

Thank you so much! I'm very happy you like her and I'm looking forward to that :aww:

HI! :klove:sorry for the delay> w <here is the sketch. tell me if you like it. I'm not sure if you wanted black buccaneers on top of fishnet stockings. as in the image of the character. Any correction or something that I have forgotten, tell me

image.thumb.png.87b27a40122f01a0bdf478ce4c1038fb.png

On 6/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, Unarm said:

Yep, that's fine.

hi! sorry for the quality x, D here is the sketch. tell me if you see it well or want modifications in something or something that I forgot x3 :klove:

image.thumb.png.85cd69c9c4e14132010aa1c28894b592.png

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

HI! :klove:sorry for the delay> w <here is the sketch. tell me if you like it. I'm not sure if you wanted black buccaneers on top of fishnet stockings. as in the image of the character. Any correction or something that I have forgotten, tell me

hi! sorry for the quality x, D here is the sketch. tell me if you see it well or want modifications in something or something that I forgot x3 :klove:

Perfect!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

She's adorable! And by buccaneers did you mean the thigh high socks or the belts on her thighs? I'm sorry I'm dumb and don't know what a buccaneer is. 😭😭 

Though if it's still possible to change the pose a bit, can her legs be more close together like in this picture:

Spoiler

images.jpeg-177.jpg.5be2b4136b2aaaadcbdccda03720bdf1.jpg

Everything else looks fine though! 🥰

On 6/25/2021 at 4:16 PM, Unarm said:

Perfect!

I'm glad you like it> 0 <I have to finish a couple of commissions before. So a few days before I will ask you to pass me your PayPal email so I send you the invoice :kcheeks:

16 hours ago, 44th said:

She's adorable! And by buccaneers did you mean the thigh high socks or the belts on her thighs? I'm sorry I'm dumb and don't know what a buccaneer is. 😭😭 

Though if it's still possible to change the pose a bit, can her legs be more close together like in this picture:

Reveal hidden contents

images.jpeg-177.jpg.5be2b4136b2aaaadcbdccda03720bdf1.jpg

Everything else looks fine though! 🥰

I'm sorry I use the google translator and sometimes it translates anything x, D yes! I mean high socks above the knee. if that makes sense to you.
I already draw your legs with those leg references that you tell me: D and I make the socks so I show you what I mean. Anything in the lines stage I remove.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

@44th : D is she much better now?

image.thumb.png.5cfbe69abdc0672238ffd8b1629963e8.png

Yes tysm! I'll dm my email now then 😊 and it's no problem, thank you for clearing it up too; the socks are perfect <3

Edited by 44th
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 44th said:

Yes tysm! I'll dm my email now then 😊 and it's no problem, thank you for clearing it up too; the socks are perfect <3

ow I am very glad that now this perfect: D I send you the invoice now tell me if everything is ok > 0 <
I will start with the lines between Monday and Tuesday. :klove:

8 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

ow I am very glad that now this perfect: D I send you the invoice now tell me if everything is ok > 0 <
I will start with the lines between Monday and Tuesday. :klove:

I've sent the payment now and oki! :aww:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

@44th Sorry for the delay >0< here the lineart and color base. tell me if you like it or need any change 

image.png.f67f3c4375de34652a456303231a9d01.png

She's adorable!! Though some changes I would like if her skintone would be more like this: image.png.3d37f91a1c88f4b78a12a976dab2a09c.png and she also has a bit of a white streak on her bangs like in the ref.

Other than that, I love her :lazierblush:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 44th said:

She's adorable!! Though some changes I would like if her skintone would be more like this: image.png.3d37f91a1c88f4b78a12a976dab2a09c.png and she also has a bit of a white streak on her bangs like in the ref.

Other than that, I love her :lazierblush:

: D is this better?

image.png.bb9b28bc01ad3a0c7f0c3da1c449db2a.png

13 hours ago, SakuraSlowly said:

Hope to get art by you Friday q.q untill then... **stock**913879820_giphy(1).gif.5a610c367be0449a205b32877f493023.gif

AWWW thankyou so much >3< :klove: whenever you want you can leave me the form with what you want me to draw> w <I usually ask for payment after having done the sketch hahaha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D is this better?

image.png.bb9b28bc01ad3a0c7f0c3da1c449db2a.png

AWWW thankyou so much >3< :klove: whenever you want you can leave me the form with what you want me to draw> w <I usually ask for payment after having done the sketch hahaha.

Oki!  Thought i responded to this xD