• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

League of Legends

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I got super excited when I saw this! 

IGN: a girl on NA 

Main Roles: Mainly mid main. I can play mid>sup/adc>top>jungle best to worst.

Top: Riven, Irelia Teemo (Please do NOT make me top I am horrible at it LOL.)

Jungle: I can jungle but I can't think of what champ I'd play. I barely play it.

Mid:  I'm a lux/syndra main. Also play Zed, Ekko, Ahri, Orianna. All level 6 or 7 mastery.

ADC: I used to main adc, so I can play essentially all of them. Lucian, Vayne and Jinx are my favorite. 

Support: I am pro egorl heals :bfcry: this role is super easy for me xD 

Open for adds and duos if anyone would like to play! I've been diamond 5 on an old account I sold. My current main account highest peak was Plat 2. 

• 2 weeks later...

New game mode :pthumbsup: I find that Malph is way too broken in it, Jinx on the other hand is way too weak. I did end up doing the mission where you get a random free skin and ended up getting the malph skin for it ( NOT the best skin imo ) 

I main ADC Xayah uwu

Really only play xayah, caitlyn, katarina and varus. I play top and bot lanes, dont like jungling or support bc i sUCK SO BAD @ SUP LOL

im unranked bc im a noob and only level 29 

EUW ign: Goopers

Jinx isnt weak at all in the new game mode @Nerk 
Augments: Comet,Arsenal,Plan A,Plan Z.

Build: Black Cleaver,Liandrys,Spear of Shoujo? (w/e it's called),Hextech Gunblade,and if you have enough could,the protobelt item (the one that makes you dash) if not,oblivion orb ( anything AP of your choice will do tho ) I've out-damaged a yasuo on onslaught with it multiple times,and won a game of onslaught with all jinxes doing that exact build,the idea is to spam your ult and let the AoE damage kill the monsters. 

Nonetheless,Since i changed my name.

Name: Lúmii

Server: NA

Main: Sona...only Sona...just Sona..

Role: Mid/Support/Adc/Jungle.

If you go Plan A, Plan Z isn't the best to put as well, since Plan Z is if you're going the tank route, and Plan A is for damage.  I completed all the missions, and Jinx is the best for every quest that you can put her in except for 2 augments. That build seems pretty interesting though, maybe worth trying on 2 augs for ult jinx.  I usually swap out the gunblade for Death's Dance I believe and AD Items to do around 800,000-1.4M damage a game depending on if I'm playing like a trashcan or not. Full Damage jinx easily out damages everyone, except Seekers ziggs strat. They go almost even.  I feel like the best full augments, jinx build for maximum damage is Eager, Antsy, Arsenal, Comet, and Plan A. You can sell your boots entirely and use Antsy for mobility. 

My Ign: Lifes Wife

Server: NA

Rank:  Only occasionally play on smurfs to help out my bronze-gold friends. Diamond 3 Last season. 

Mains:  Sarah Fortune only.  

I'm just here for RGM and ARAMs. I don't have enough hours in the day to efficiently play ranked anymore.  If you need help with oddessey missions I'm down to do any quest, as long as you're okay with being in a 3/4 man group.   people in the group range from bronze 1 - diamond 5.  I only get on my smurf around 3-4 PM - 12 am  PT / 6-8PM - 3 am ET

Archived