• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

Xai

1 hour ago, Xai said:

@ Alleum  and last but not least, here’s your pixel DP :lazeflirt:thank you so much for buying from me 💕

IMG_1760.png.5e311473006195b79364554deb56ed01.png

@ SweetieBear   I’d love to see what you have for me to draw 💕 you’re welcome any time :byaslove:

@ Lalaani  always coming at me with the most stunning OCs 💕 still waiting for Anya also :klove:

Thank you so much!! I love her! I’ll deffinetly be coming back :phearteyes:

• Like 1

i caaaaan't help myself ahhhhhhHhHHh

@ Alleum that character is so oooo hot and so good in xai's style i'm swooning 

☆ Text : alex

☆ References: https://sta.sh/21j44c8qe5xl?edit=1 (you can even use the image you made as the pixel dp or if it's different then.. well..  hehe)

OC vibe: empress, cat girl

☆ Email for invoice: [email protected]

☆ Drawing type: pixel

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

i caaaaan't help myself ahhhhhhHhHHh

@ Alleum that character is so oooo hot and so good in xai's style i'm swooning 

☆ Text : alex

☆ References: https://sta.sh/21j44c8qe5xl?edit=1 (you can even use the image you made as the pixel dp or if it's different then.. well..  hehe)

OC vibe: empress, cat girl

☆ Email for invoice: [email protected]

☆ Drawing type: pixel

I knooooooow, my baby Kumi’s style fits Xai’s style so well!! We both are swooning!! :lazierblush:

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

@ Alex  accepted 🤍 excited to do this OC in my pixel style ✨ also- thank you 🤍 you’ve been a loyal customer for a while so I’ll give ya a lil $5 off this order :lazeflirt: 

@ Alleum  it was an absolute pleasure drawing Kumi for you 💕 can’t wait to see what else you’ve got for me  💕

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xai said:

@ Alex  accepted 🤍 excited to do this OC in my pixel style ✨ also- thank you 🤍 you’ve been a loyal customer for a while so I’ll give ya a lil $5 off this order :lazeflirt: 

@ Alleum  it was an absolute pleasure drawing Kumi for you 💕 can’t wait to see what else you’ve got for me  💕

@ Xai  ill be coming backo in the future :lazedances:

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 2/3 - OPEN 💕

@ SweetieBear  I’m sure I will have space for you 💕 if not then I can put you on a waitlist 💕

@ Alex  aaand here she is in all of her glory ✨ I hope you like her :lazeflirt: will PM the unwatermarked once payment clears :byaslove:

IMG_1775.png.1e7b0b8bd3e9c62ab002e31dcd7e3876.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Xai said:

@ SweetieBear  I’m sure I will have space for you 💕 if not then I can put you on a waitlist 💕

@ Alex  aaand here she is in all of her glory ✨ I hope you like her :lazeflirt: will PM the unwatermarked once payment clears :byaslove:

IMG_1775.png.1e7b0b8bd3e9c62ab002e31dcd7e3876.png

throwing up from how amazing she looks STOP she looks so beautiful aHHHHhHH

payment sentuu ofcofc

@ Creepiest  post a form I dare ya :lazeflirt:

@ Alex  ahhh I’m so happy that you love how she turned out 💕 I’ve been having so much fun doing the pixel drawings. I really want to do more of them 💕 

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕
On 4/11/2024 at 7:22 PM, SweetieBear said:

So I may order April 24th if your open by then💕

That’s 100% okay with me 💕 I’ll be looking forward to it :lazeflirt:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lalaani said:

SCUSE ME WHILE I GO FERAL OVER YOUR ART!!!!!!! I might be back for a birthday piece

I’ve missed youuu :byaslove: I hope I get to do Anya soon 💕 if not Anya, I’m ready for any of your OCs :byaslove:

3 hours ago, Xai said:

I’ve missed youuu :byaslove: I hope I get to do Anya soon 💕 if not Anya, I’m ready for any of your OCs :byaslove:

I'll make sure u do anya soon and maybe my birthday piece aswell!!! I've missed u too bb I've not been well

On 4/20/2024 at 9:47 PM, Lalaani said:

I'll make sure u do anya soon and maybe my birthday piece aswell!!! I've missed u too bb I've not been well

ooo I’d love to do a birthday piece for you as well 🤍 as for not doing too well, I sent you a DM to check up on ya ✨