• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

Xai

@ Lalaani  I’ve got a few things to get around to today, so I won’t have her done until tomorrow or latest Monday, so I thought I’d get another WIP out for ya 💕 I’ve still got some minor details to add but I’ll be doing that after I’ve coloured her in 💕 

IMG_1705.thumb.png.f285e1d6a5b6a5d897d30dcef3302231.png

AAAAAAA SHES LOOKING SO GOOD!!!!! could you sneak in her halo at the top and make the ring on her necklace a biiiiit bigger? 👉👈🩷 she's also missing her upper piercings and her ears need to be pointed more middle instead of up cx sorry bb

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 0/3 - OPEN 💕

☆ Text : Yui 

☆ References: Kumi

OC vibe: (example: playful, kawaii, serious etc): Spoiled and tsundere

☆ Email for invoice: May I Pm?

☆ Drawing type: (waist up, bust, or pixel): Bust, if possible pixel too?

17 hours ago, Alleum said:

☆ Text : Yui 

☆ References: Kumi

OC vibe: (example: playful, kawaii, serious etc): Spoiled and tsundere

☆ Email for invoice: May I Pm?

☆ Drawing type: (waist up, bust, or pixel): Bust, if possible pixel too?

Accepted 💕 been running around like a headless chicken at work this weekend, so I only saw this now. I’ll probably get started on her around Wednesday or Thursday ✨ I’ve also got a PM order that I’m busy with at the moment 💕 I’ll send the invoice once I have finished the first WIP ✨ as for the pixel drawing, I can add one for you 💕 the total will come up to $80 (I gave a lil discount on the pixel DP

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Xai said:

Accepted 💕 been running around like a headless chicken at work this weekend, so I only saw this now. I’ll probably get started on her around Wednesday or Thursday ✨ I’ve also got a PM order that I’m busy with at the moment 💕 I’ll send the invoice once I have finished the first WIP ✨ as for the pixel drawing, I can add one for you 💕 the total will come up to $80 (I gave a lil discount on the pixel DP

No worries! You take your time and don’t rush ya self! You do whatever floats ya schedule, I’ll be in and out busy with school work! 
Awwwwee thank youuuuu!! 🥹 I will Pm my email

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 2/3 - OPEN 💕

@ Alleum  here is a WIP for you 💕 she’s probably gonna take quite a while to complete due to how much detail she has, but I should have her done by Sunday 💕 

IMG_1749.thumb.png.c7a53957b1481616afcac483cb67b010.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xai said:

@ Alleum  here is a WIP for you 💕 she’s probably gonna take quite a while to complete due to how much detail she has, but I should have her done by Sunday 💕 

IMG_1749.thumb.png.c7a53957b1481616afcac483cb67b010.png

Ah!!! No worries take your time!!! I love it!

9 hours ago, Alex said:

👀

Oooo hello there 👀✨

could I interest you in some artwork? :ey:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@ Alleum  here she is 11 hours later :ey: this had to be my best work yet so I hope you’re happy with how she turned out 💕 I should finish up with her pixel DP by the end of today 💕 

IMG_1757.thumb.png.13846f4be02c913ada99c817d43ba377.png

Edited by Xai
  • Like 5

🚨 Shop Announcement 🚨

So I’ve decided to raise my prices a bit. I started the shop off as a quick drawing shop but for some reason I always gravitate to my older style which is highly structured and takes 10+ hours to complete due to multiple layers of linework, and I feel like I’m not asking enough for the amount of work/hours I put in ✨ I really appreciate all the support and I hope y’all still stick around even with my prices a bit higher 💕 the change will only be for the bust and waist up options. The pixel DPs will stay $35 for now 💕 

• Like 1

• Xai changed the title to 💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕
6 hours ago, Xai said:

@ Alleum  here she is 11 hours later :ey: this had to be my best work yet so I hope you’re happy with how she turned out 💕 I should finish up with her pixel DP by the end of today 💕 

IMG_1757.thumb.png.13846f4be02c913ada99c817d43ba377.png

I freaking love her so much!!! Thank yooooou!! 🥹

• Like 1

@ Alleum  and last but not least, here’s your pixel DP :lazeflirt:thank you so much for buying from me 💕

IMG_1760.png.5e311473006195b79364554deb56ed01.png

@ SweetieBear   I’d love to see what you have for me to draw 💕 you’re welcome any time :byaslove:

@ Lalaani  always coming at me with the most stunning OCs 💕 still waiting for Anya also :klove:

• Like 1