• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

Xai

2 hours ago, Lalaani said:

IM SAVING UNLESS U WANNA DRAW MY GIRL NOW AND ILL PAY AS SOON AS I CAN XDDDDD

Do you have a date on when you’ll be able to pay? 💕 you’re always ordering so I trust that you will when the time comes, but I get panicky when I don’t know when I’m gonna get paid 😭

No idea rn cause holiday next month to finally meet Mr lalaanis mum since she in a diff state XD so I could pay maybe 3 weeks from tomorrow?? This pay I gotta pay someone else Sticker Laugh GIF by Kiszkiloszki

10 hours ago, Lalaani said:

No idea rn cause holiday next month to finally meet Mr lalaanis mum since she in a diff state XD so I could pay maybe 3 weeks from tomorrow?? This pay I gotta pay someone else Sticker Laugh GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I see I see ✨ then I think I’ll wait a bit and maybe make a premade in the meantime 🥰 but I’m excited to start on yours so maybe you can post the week before you can pay and I’ll start working on it slowly 💕

On 2/15/2024 at 9:14 AM, Lalaani said:

Will do bb!!! The temptation to order 2 aaaaa I should only order 1 for my wallets sake

girllll do two 😏 jk jk- I’m happy even if you order one 💕

Form:

☆ Text: Sahar

☆ References: click!

OC vibe: Serious | believes she is perfect | sultry

☆ Email for invoice: DM!

☆ Extra: Flat color | Bust

13 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

hi, i love your art.

is there any chance you have any PYOC premades and can I color the sketch myself? if not, it's okay.

just thought i'd ask.

Thank you so much 💕 I actually do have one that I’ve been looking to sell. I’ll DM you with everything 💕 

@ jahh  here’s a lil WIP for you 💕 I hope you’re happy with how she’s looking so far 💕

Smaller details like the piercings will be added before I finish with the painting 💕

IMG_1500.thumb.png.6330801598e45d035e5060055f5cf076.png

Edited by Xai
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Xai said:

@ jahh  here’s a lil WIP for you 💕 I hope you’re happy with how she’s looking so far 💕

Smaller details like the piercings will be added before I finish with the painting 💕

she looks stunning i’ll pay invoice once i’m home!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xai said:

paid.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jahh said:

she looks stunning i’ll pay invoice once i’m home!

I’m glad you’re happy with how she looks! I’ll have her done by tomorrow morning 💕  just have to colour her in and add the extra details :byaslove:

• Like 1