• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

Xai

20 minutes ago, Lalaani said:

SHES LOOKING GREAT!!!! just don't forget her necklace and gingerbread earrings c: maybe add a tinsel belt? Or a christmassy belt?

definitely will get to adding those 🤍🤍 I’m glad you’re happy with how she’s looking so far :walove:

22 minutes ago, cel said:

so stunning as usual <3 are your slots still open?

I was only gonna take the last 3 orders but I’m sure I’ll be able to squeeze one more in 🤍 if you’d like to order you can fill out a form 💕 I’ll make an exception for you 😉

42 minutes ago, cel said:

omg yayy!! yes please, tysm xai! :klovee:

☆ Text : cel

☆ References: https://toyhou.se/24635828.momoka#74275065

OC vibe: ethereal, delicate, elegant

☆ Email for invoice: [email protected]

oops forgot to say! halfbody flat color

whatttt she’s stunning omg :lazerollcry:can’t wait to start on her 🤍 I’ll probably have her done around next week sometime ✨ but I’ll let you know when I get around to it ✨ 

AAAAAAAA THE SASS IS SO PERFECT FOR HER!!!! Do you need me to dm her shirt png? Also could her bun be lower like the irl ref if possible? She also needs her hip and belly button piercings please bb!!!

Edited by Lalaani

4 hours ago, Xai said:

Here she is with the changes 💕 I also noticed I forgot to add whiskers to the lil kitty so I went ahead and added those too ✨

gonna be starting on Ruka now 🤍

IMG_1061.thumb.png.a5cacf0bf3400f95fe259d5c95a29367.png

I JUST NOTICED IM SORRY but could you add the little bows on her hair in the princepol art in stash? And her star septum and beauty marks x.x

Edited by Lalaani

@ Lalaani  I’m glad you’re happy with how Ruka is looking so far :llwow: I’ll definitely get to adding those when I’m finishing the drawing up 🤍 and yes please send the png through. That’ll help a lot ✨ 

As for the changes on the Christmas drawing, I’ll change that asap for you 🥰