• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

💕 Xai’s Art Shop - 1/3 - OPEN 💕

Xai

I MISS YOUR ARTSU XAI :phearteyes: wow your art is just getting more & more beautiful !! 

comin in hot w a new oc!

☆ Text : kenda

☆ References: Commander Kade 

(note: you dont have to include the guns if you  dont want to! its up to you

+ for her suit ill give you artistic freedom to create & combine from the refs<3)

OC vibe: i feel like shes more serious 

☆ Email for invoice: id like to dm this please! 

☆ Size: Waist Up Flat color

SUPER SUPERRR EXCITEDDDDDDD :bfpervydance:

@ Lalaani  maybe  :otrololol:

@ cgi

12 hours ago, cgi said:

I MISS YOUR ARTSU XAI :phearteyes: wow your art is just getting more & more beautiful !! 

comin in hot w a new oc!

☆ Text : kenda

☆ References: Commander Kade 

(note: you dont have to include the guns if you  dont want to! its up to you

+ for her suit ill give you artistic freedom to create & combine from the refs<3)

OC vibe: i feel like shes more serious 

☆ Email for invoice: id like to dm this please! 

☆ Size: Waist Up Flat color

SUPER SUPERRR EXCITEDDDDDDD :bfpervydance:

Accepted! I love me some cyberpunk shawty’s :ooohyas: she’s stunning 🤍

• Like 1

@ cgi  here she is for you lovely :erlmo: I had an absolute blast working on this commission 🤍 I hope you’re happy with how it turned out :byaslove: will be sending the unwatermarked images through PM

IMG_0942.thumb.png.ec12f19ce5fc05f37d45199ed0d526b1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cgi said:

@ Xai  omgggg i loveeee her !!!!! im so happy you enjoyed drawing her 💙💙💙💙💙 THANK YOU SO MUCH BBY you captured her essence perfectly!!! 

I’m so glad you’re happy with how she turned out! Hope to see more of your OCs in the future :walove:

• Wink 1

7 hours ago, Lalaani said:

Do you wanna do a black and white and blue oc or my pink and black babies new look? So I know when I comm?

Ooooo either sounds real good to me ✨ both are exciting color combinations ✨ maybe you could show me both and I choose? :byes:

☆ Text : cel

☆ References: waist up flat color https://toyhou.se/21683743.rika/gallery#73605981 pls draw her with this darker hair color and bunny ear style

pose and expression is up to you, but i'd like for her to be holding or licking a dango as well!

OC vibe: playful

☆ Email for invoice: [email protected]

1 hour ago, cel said:

☆ Text : cel

☆ References: waist up flat color https://toyhou.se/21683743.rika/gallery#73605981 pls draw her with this darker hair color and bunny ear style

pose and expression is up to you, but i'd like for her to be holding or licking a dango as well!

OC vibe: playful

☆ Email for invoice: [email protected]

Whattt she’s stunning 😻 

Accepted 🤍 I’ve got a few things to get done today so I’ll get started on her later and most likely have her done by tomorrow :blove:

• Like 1