• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

post some quotes

Yimu

"HEARTACHE IS GOOD. ACCEPT IT JOYOUSLY. ALLOW IT, DON’T REPRESS IT.

THE NATURAL TENDENCY OF THE MIND IS TO REPRESS ANYTHING THAT IS PAINFUL.

BY REPRESSING IT YOU WILL DESTROY SOMETHING THAT IS GROWING.

THE HEART IS MEANT TO BE BROKEN. IT’S PURPOSE IS TO MELT INTO TEARS AND AND EVAPORATE.

WHEN THE HEART HAS EVAPORATED EXACTLY IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE THE HEART WAS, YOU COME TO KNOW THE DEEPER HEART. "
― OSHO 

"This is the beginning of anything you want" 

"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter 

than the fire around me"

7af.gif.1cf83d09f98e82660fd356e70029f829.gif

"The older I get the more I realize there's no real good guys or real bad guys, and I'm curious about how the good guys got good and how the bad guys got bad."

- Ted Demme

"I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. "

― Stephen Chbosky

Archived