• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

post some quotes

Yimu

"One can speak poetry just by arranging colours well, just as one can say comforting things in music"

- Vincent Van Gogh, 1888. 

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.” - Stephen Hawking

I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is falling off.

-Unknown.

You're riding a horse full speed, there is a giraffe right next to you, and a lion chasing you. What do you do?....get your drunk ass off the carousel.

-Unknown.

Being a girl is hard, you don't check the group chat for an hour and return to 3 breakups, 200 text screenshots to analyze and someone gone missing.

-Unknown.

The problem with "treat yourself" is that some of us don't know when to stop, I had a bad day in November and I've been treating myself ever since.

-Unknown.

Happiness is not having to set your alarm clock for the next day.

-Unknown.

“Hey Nana,
If Cinderella's glass slipper fits so perfectly, I wonder why it fell off along the way? I can't help but think that it was on purpose, to attract the prince's affections. No matter what I do, I'll still have the fate of a girl who just keeps getting hurt, wondering if she can be happy in this pointless, one man show?” 
― Ai Yazawa

And if you are ever feeling lonely just look at the moon. Someone, somewhere is looking right at it too. “ - Anonymous

“ Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars” - Les Brown

” A wise man once said if you shoot for the moon and miss, you will expect to land among the stars ...  You’re about 25 trillion miles short. You failed twice” - Science

I am done being in love with you." 
"Why?"
"I am in love with someone else. Someone who needs it more than you." 
"Who?" 
"Me.
Nikita Gill, Your Body is an Ocean: Love and Other Experiments

We accept the love we think we deserve.

-Stephen Chbosky

Archived