• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

post some quotes

Yimu

"Every morning, we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better. Your past is your past. Leave it there. Get on with the future part."

— Nicole Williams

"Learn to be alone and to like it. There’s nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company."

— Mandy Hale

“…I’m someone who’s mostly dead inside but still has a little hope for something extraordinary, which, as I said, is the worst breed of human, because it means I know everything is bullshit, but that I secretly hope for the day when it might not be.”

— Nick Miller

"The strongest oak in the forest is not the one that is protected by the storm and hidden from the sun. It is the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun. "
- Napoleon Hill

"
The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks."

- Tennesse Williams

"Never put your faith in a prince. When you require a miracle, trust in a witch."

- Catherynne M. Valente

“We are the granddaughters of the witches you weren't able to burn.”

― Tish Thawer, The Witches of BlackBrook

“Most people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.“

—  Benjamin Franklin 

“I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place.”

— Michael Faudet  

"There are some people you’ll never see again. 

At least, not in the same way."

—  Iain Thomas 

“Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful things.”
― Kahlil Gibran

"I think I’ve always been half out of my shell and half in. Sometimes I can be extremely wild and sometimes I can be extremely shy. It just depends on the day."

—  Emile Hirsch

"The key to HAPPINESS is LOWERED EXPECTATIONS.

When you have high expectations and standards for anyone other than yourself, you're giving them room to DISAPPOINT you

Which will UPSET you and kill YOUR vibe.

Protect yourself from the bullsh*t"

- My Cousin, Keith Washington

"Life is enjoyable when you make it that way. You're here by force, but why not try to make the most of it? Look at the positive and focus on the good things to help you through."

-My Best Friend, Sage

"You're VALID. You don't need to prove that to anyone else because you know who you are and how you feel. No god, no person, no creature, nothing can tell you who you are and how to live your life. Love yourself."

-My Best Friend, Sage.

"No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big"

“Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.”

I live life with this damn mentality :sideeyeha:

Archived