• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

post some quotes

Yimu

@Catastrophe, Omfg that quote. I love it.

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death."

-Leonardo da Vinci

The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you. 

(Idr who said it but I love this quote)

"To burn the witch is to admit that magic exists."
- Erin Anastasia

"
These mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb."

- Najwa Zebian

"And his eyes have all the seemings of a demon's that is dreaming."

- Edgar Allen Poe

"Ohana means family, family means, nobody gets left behind or forgotten"

-Stitch

"Sometimes, we love people so much, that we have to be numb to it, because if we actually felt how much we really love them, it would kill us."

"Do you know me? I'm asking you a question. Do you know me ? I'll tell you who I am. I am a fucking wizard. Sent from the future in a motherfucking time machine to tell you that you are an asshole."

Music is a moral law.

It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

-Plato 

"LIfe?" He had me doing it now.

"Yes," he said, "I can feel them running back and forth. Little creatures, desperately seeking love, pain, acceptance, greed. A lot of greed here, too, but mostly pain and love."

"You don't come to a prostitute for love. You come for sex."

He rolled his head so his dark eyes stared at me. "Many people confuse the two."

-Laurell K. Hamilton

Archived