• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Q&A

Ashie

A:

I saw Fallout Boy a while before they blew up in popularity.  I used to have a crappy cd from that concert.  They were opening for another band but I don't remember what it was.

I just remember that I loved the Patrick's face.

I was a lame kid.

Q:

Are you currently in school for anything?

If not, what do you do for work?

A: I'd go back to Osaka or Vancouver!

Q: If your personality was a painting which one of the famous paintings would you liken yourself to? (starry-night,mona lisa etc)

A: he’s here hiding somewhere 

Q: If you had the chance to go back in time, what situation would you choose that you regret the most? Why?

Edited by Mya

A: I'm about to go deep.

I'd go back and make sure my mum knew how much I cared for her and just be more patient with her and just value all the time I had left. I took her for granted, I didnt show her enough love and I only realised when it was too late.

Q: 

Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes

A: Honestly not sure if I heard any funny names o.o

Q: If you were able to travel to a different country, Which country would you travel to? 

Edited by Remba

@Amora

It's not all cold and snow up here.  I got heat stroke last summer lol.

A:

NateWantsToBattle's Enjoy the Show has been stuck in my head for days.

Q:

If you could have any animal as a pet with no consequences and it being perfectly tamed, what would it be?

A: I always end up watching American Dad or Star VS. The Forces of Evil lol but tbh I do also watch a bunch of historical/medical documentaries too 

Q: What food did you absolutely hate as a child but now you love?

A:

Probably monkeys or armadillos.

Q:

Would you accept a million dollars, but at the cost of everything you eat tasting of paste and having the texture of sand?