• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Tattoo appreciation :3

Mojito

EVERYONE's TATS ARE SO LOVELY. 

I only have one, I got it as a rushed birthday present LOL. 

Spoiler

image1.jpeg.6c522f867e3794e11e51d173fc700025.jpeg

This was the day after I got it, hence the swelling. (Excuse the cat hair too.) It's the symbol of a video game characters ultimate; a dragonstrike/spirit dragon. Kudos if you know who. :eue:

19 minutes ago, Latex said:

Hide contents

This was the day after I got it, hence the swelling. (Excuse the cat hair too.) It's the symbol of a video game characters ultimate; a dragonstrike/spirit dragon. Kudos if you know who. :eue:

RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAOOOOOOOOO

4th tattoo out of 5

FYI: Ad meliora means towards better things in Latin

IMG_1035.jpg

Basically I like smaller pieces like minimalist and tiny tattoos because they are easier to hide/cover up and harder for people to spot. 😅

Ohmygoodness, I really appreciate the existence of this thread!
All of your tattoos are beaut * ~ *

Here are mine:

d4134a7d70c16127324e1cbfb2f1c761.png

My first ink. The peony symbol from the animu Hakkenden. I got this a little over two years ago in preparation for the large piece I wanted to get below. Tbh, when I went to get it, my goal was to test how well I could handle the pain. However, never regretted and still love it. It represents 1) Me being born in the dog year 2) Otaku love 3) Proud Fujoshi

377a1d85cf0e803e355eb13dd9571d5f.png61e9c0346240e548d68c89acc3461cf1.png

My second ink and the one I really wanted. If you want to know my story...

Spoiler

So since I started the current account I'm on in IMVU, I had always wanted to replicate the tattoo my avatar wore (and I never took it off her) onto my back irl. The IMVU tattoo is like a tropical arrangement covering a shoulder. Unfortunately, I realized halfway through in designing the piece with my tattoo artist, that since I wanted something that more so looked like a traditional Chinese brush painting, the bouquet look wasn't going to work. So instead I went with plum blossoms, which to me represent strength and resilience because of their ability to live through winter. I actually originally wanted the name of my favorite Chinese song lettered with it, but I think I'm pretty happy with just the branch.

Update: Third ink

Spoiler

2052982505_Screenshot_20180421-1434062.png.ecd3ea2f221e016f1f6c91bc74c7cd86.png

@Angelslie Thank you~ ❤️ I got the pillow at a gaming convention, but I did look it up and you can find them pretty easily and cheap on things like aliexpress/ebay.

@Awshie every time I see a gorgeous sailor moon tattoo I'm tempted to break my no color tattoos rule. So. so. cute. ugh.

So many amazing tats in here ;u; Especially partial to the Sailor Moon one XD

I'll be getting a tattoo on the left ribs/side saying "We loved with a love that was more than love." From my favorite poem.

And it has special meaning to me now ~ ❤️

But I don't have any currently. Just appreciating everyone else's ; u; 

On 4/9/2018 at 2:02 AM, Latex said:

Hide contents

This one is pretty cool. I believe I've seen something like this but it's two snakes.

image.jpg.2701f96ac14c4664c910087d8a450ca4.jpg

This was something I drew in highschool. It’s supposed to be SSDD but the font the dude tattooed in makes everyone think it’s SSPP. It means same shit different day, which links to my favorite author Stephen King. The big flower is for my dad, the two small ones are for my mom and grandpa. The raven is for my best friend because her name translates to it...also because of Poe. Moon because moon. The watercolor was actually random. It was a last minute decision. Really glad it’s there though. I definitely want a new tattoo soon. I started to design another one as a underboob piece. 

B016F2C8-797B-431A-9B27-FE39FFFFF940.jpeg.ec86a155d2a00916664b19bfa98dfdad.jpeg

Moth with a cat skull. 😊 I would give this to the tattoo person and have them clean it up and finish the wings for me. 

Archived