• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Tattoo appreciation :3

Mojito

@Sext That’s beautiful! I love the pop of red. 

I finally got my second one, it’s very small and simple but holds a lot of meaning to me. (My first love) 

It needs to be retouched. :ok:

113AD50B-A9E8-4F41-B238-49A7B98DC31D.jpeg.7165d70704de9cdeff8f54b4fc1e97bb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

still not completely finished, but here are the biggest bits of my sleeve done. finishing with cat fillers and maybe some little details to fill in empty spots. also super can't wait until the top part fades so it looks like the older forearm tat. not digging the inconsistency but it'll get there!!!!

image1.jpg.28e50ff6fe1e08a1ce1d7e97af54ef1d.jpg1511828339_image0(2).jpg.35563b773264182181cb15f0bfa40c5c.jpg

y'all have some gorgeous tattoos my goodness :klove:

i have four tattoos, and oddly enough i got the biggest one first, which is this geometric lion piece that i've had worked on twice

once for lineart (fresh | healed), and then a little more than a year later for color (fresh | healed)

not original or special by any means, like if you google "geometric lion" it's literally one of the first things that comes up, but for me that wasn't what it was about

it's just a piece of art i really really love to look at, and so i wanted something like that on myself because low(high)key insecure w my body

then there's my three tiny tatts:

1. piece sign on my right ring finger
  2. rainbow bar on my right wrist
  3. yin yang sign w semi-colon on the back of my neck (bad photo, the bottom's cut off, but you get the idea)

planned in the far future is a ribcage piece (after i gain some weight and reach my goal hNNNN) and some kinda geometric piece that connects the ying yang sign on my neck down my upper back into a sleeve on my right arm

• 1 month later...

Archived