• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Corrupt a wish

Hiroki

Granted! But you suddenly became lactose intolerant and get horrible bad gas whenever you try to attempt it ❤️ (That kind of milk sounds so good though)

I wish I could plant and waterbend like from Avatar the last airbender (not the movie)

Granted, but the robot will automatically shuts down every 10 second while it's handling your work. 

I wish to stay in Cinderella's Castle suite at Walt Disney World. 

granted but the only part you get to stay in is the closet of ur suite 

i wish it was june already  

Granted! But everyone you know will age twice as fast, consequently die sooner.

I wish i could change my appearance at will. 

Granted, but people will only recognize you in whatever form they met you, and you cant change to the same thing twice.

I wish I could dye my hair more.

Archived