• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

Single/couple: Couple
Screenies: x
Background color: Your choice (but can I get a transparent one too)
Text: No text
Extras: -
Advice: Please do not make it emo/dark. I love these 2 examples (1 and 2). Also the girl's hair in my picture has a pony tail and you can't really see the girl's hair. Can you please make the hair nice by making it visible (basically not a pony tail). A ref to color/style if you need it: ref

credits/paypal: Credits
Bribery: -
Total: 25k

Edited by Nike

7 hours ago, Kuy said:

@Nike Accepted send payment to Popy :pblushing:

Done. Btw I edited my order post (in regards to the hair). You can have artist's choice about the hair but I just want the hair to be flowing down.

Edited by Nike
  • Like 1

Single/couple: Couple
Screenies: Click c:
Background color: red (Can i get one with a light purple color as well please an thank you? C:)
Text: Genzo&Arcane (Then one with Arcane&Genzo?)
Extras: - Can you just add the wedding rings added a better view of Them c: and my cat ears, his bandaid on his cheek, 
Advice: Can you layer my rings over my shirt please and thank you(imvu for some reason wont show them :C)

credits/paypal: Credits
Bribery: -
Total: 25k?