• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

I guess we can use this and talk about what games we play on either pc or consoles 

I myself play pc games 

league of Legends

Tera 

Garrys Mod

Dayz

H1Z1

Dont Starve Together 

Minecraft

feel free to use this to rant about your online gaming experience and games that you are stuck in and need help with maybe we can give eachother some tips :) 

i used to be into console games but only for ff15 until the last of us 2 comes out which im super stoked for

i play lots of

league

wow

overwatch

kinda pubg

lots into the mmos and such

but anybody is welcome to add me!

bnet: alexusenpai#1550

league: ahhlexu (NA)

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexudesu/ (nsfw-ish pic, caution)

if anybody has any good tips on how to cs better and mid lane in league i would really appreciate the kindness OTL

i really want to get better at the game with farming + watching my lane and then i eventually get myself down and leave for a while ;A;

LMAO @ THAT STEAM PIC. Love it. @Alex

Also, not a lot of games interest me except for Overwatch and Undertale, lul. I suck in ovw, doesn't stop me from playing.
In regards to how to get better at league, have you watched any pro streamers? (Are there pro league streamers?) But, that's how I get better at games. Watch the professionals, see what they do. That kinda thing. You'll get better bb, just gotta find what works for you. 

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

i used to be into console games but only for ff15 until the last of us 2 comes out which im super stoked for

i play lots of

league

wow

overwatch

kinda pubg

lots into the mmos and such

but anybody is welcome to add me!

bnet: alexusenpai#1550

league: ahhlexu (NA)

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexudesu/ (nsfw-ish pic, caution)

if anybody has any good tips on how to cs better and mid lane in league i would really appreciate the kindness OTL

i really want to get better at the game with farming + watching my lane and then i eventually get myself down and leave for a while ;A;

I loved the last of us. The story line for that was amazing and that's for FF also my fav never got round to completing it tho. Thats for csing better in league im not that great eith it myself but best thing to do to get better at it go to a custom game no runes or anything and last hit like that best mid laner you cant go wrong with and is simple to use would be luxm also shes best to train better with skillshots

6 minutes ago, Hin said:

LMAO @ THAT STEAM PIC. Love it. @Alex

Also, not a lot of games interest me except for Overwatch and Undertale, lul. I suck in ovw, doesn't stop me from playing.
In regards to how to get better at league, have you watched any pro streamers? (Are there pro league streamers?) But, that's how I get better at games. Watch the professionals, see what they do. That kinda thing. You'll get better bb, just gotta find what works for you. 

I played over watch ones when it first came out but wasnt to keen on it i here that its improved alot since 

yeah i watch worlds and stuff on league, i watch them all the time but idk i cant really learn if im not putting my hands in the dirt and seeing what im grabbing yanno?

i was told about the custom games too but idk i feel like under circumstances it would help with normals + i want to be better at lux with skillshots LOL missing the lazers and roots while my friends watch ulitmately kills meeee ahhhhhhh

I couldn't finish ff15 because I spoiled the ending for myself :( and i dont have the heart to legit finish it right now. eventually, even tho an ex bf bought it for me LOL

@Nerk

Who did you play? And they've modified it a lot, the most recent patch I think is actually pretty good. Completely changed mercy's ULT and D.va (who i main) I want to start playing again but cba. 
@Alex  I've never touched league in my life so I'd no idea :( Have you asked Cain..? LOL. He seems pretty good, he might have some tips. Tho I agree w/ the hands on thing. I've never been into ff series. :( Spoiled a lot of endings for myself, though. 

@Hin and i legit get so mad at myself for spoiling shit for me like you're supposed to wait and ENJOY the ending but curious ass me is like NO LETS SEE AND SPOIL and then i destroy myself

like the ending to ff15 still GOT ME MESSED UP and it's been MONTHS

LMAOO I KNOW, OR I SPOIL LITTLE ASPECTS ABOUT CHARACTERS I LIKE AND I HATE MYSELF. I do the same with movies and tv shows. There's so many show's I havent watched because I saw a potential spoiler and just kept reading like an IDIOT?? 

(Also, should I just edit my replies so the topic doesn't get too cluttered? Or is it a yolo who cares thing? :sketch:)

I play most games @Nerk plays, so no point for me to list LOL. 

But @Alex you're not alone with the csing! I'm so bad at it. Like when I go to last hit it either didn't count or wasn't enough to kill it and I'm just sitting there like ???? It's so frustrating. But you would just need to practice a lot with it. 

Lux is definitely the champ to go to learn skillshot with her. It does suck when you wanna learn and practice in normals and you'd get toxic people (like that one game omg) but that's where you ignore/mute and keep doing you! 

We can play together whenever you're in the mood for it :) 

I remember tetsu gave me a detailed explanation on help too, because i really wanted to be good at diana mid and also jg, because im only really good at support right now LOL

i havent had the time or energy for league at the moment for work, but if you guys ever wanna like be down for losing games and carrying me i'll let you know 8)) <33

@Alex pleaseee never play diana jungle lmfao kimmy thinks diana is hot shit in jungle @Fervent. When i started jungle i played the old warwick but voli and amumu are pretty good learners. And its okay alex we lose all the time but its the fun that counts!

i have a friend who's really good at the game and can literally play any champ really good and his diana jg is super good T_T coming from this guy who farms so perfectly and gets S+ with any champ

i hate him

I only play on console.

My Mains:

Overwatch

Hell Blade: Senua's Sacrifice (Haven't finished yet)

Assassin's Creed Series (plan to get Origins soon~)

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Annnd they're mainly FPS or RPG's I play. Haven't played any PC games since I was about 8.

Archived