• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

7 minutes ago, Kia said:

@mauururu

FINALLY BOUGHT THE 300 HOURGLASSES FOR V'S ROUTE IN MYSTIC MESSENGER

I probably won't start until my iPhone 8 arrives in the post Tuesday/Wednesday, though

any words of wisdom for me? will my eyes shed tears? :k3:

oh my GOD FINALLY KIAMOTORS 8C

big tip 4 u: try not to fall in love with saeran LOLOL IT WILL HAPPEN MOST LIKELYYYY </3

and pls girl this is MM the only route i think one wouldnt cry is jumin's cuz honestly his one is all about being pampered LOL 

but ill just leave with this note

20478935_107247746633440_388237196278942

15 minutes ago, mauururu said:

oh my GOD FINALLY KIAMOTORS 8C

big tip 4 u: try not to fall in love with saeran LOLOL IT WILL HAPPEN MOST LIKELYYYY </3

and pls girl this is MM the only route i think one wouldnt cry is jumin's cuz honestly his one is all about being pampered LOL 

but ill just leave with this note

20478935_107247746633440_388237196278942

LOLOLOL @ THAT IMAGE

I wasn't planning on it, but now I'm worried that I will

my heart will be full of love for fictional boys at this rate

did you get all 7 endings? c;

I wouldn't mind pampering jumin :hee:

1 hour ago, Kia said:

LOLOLOL @ THAT IMAGE

I wasn't planning on it, but now I'm worried that I will

my heart will be full of love for fictional boys at this rate

did you get all 7 endings? c;

I wouldn't mind pampering jumin :hee:

nah girl. i never played 7s route til today, im starting his route (5th day) hes just too much for me you get me? AND ITS SO TOUGH TO NOT CHOOSE JUMIN. jumin is my spirit animal 8L  alll we do is talk about cats and shopping, how can i not pick him uuuugh

Q_Q but even tho i didnt i already read all secret endings and such which is needed for v's route as it pretty

much changed the whole thing of it LOL

but unfortunately i only managed to get v's normal ending due to my lack of guests otl so ill go ahead and replay it after im done with 7's. (i had to play jumins route again after v's one cuz i was so tired of v's bs. LOLOLOL)

3 hours ago, mauururu said:

nah girl. i never played 7s route til today, im starting his route (5th day) hes just too much for me you get me? AND ITS SO TOUGH TO NOT CHOOSE JUMIN. jumin is my spirit animal 8L  alll we do is talk about cats and shopping, how can i not pick him uuuugh

Q_Q but even tho i didnt i already read all secret endings and such which is needed for v's route as it pretty

much changed the whole thing of it LOL

but unfortunately i only managed to get v's normal ending due to my lack of guests otl so ill go ahead and replay it after im done with 7's. (i had to play jumins route again after v's one cuz i was so tired of v's bs. LOLOLOL)

much hurt by what I underlined in the quote. <///3

like I immediately bought jumin and 707's routes when I first downloaded the game. LOL. I knew these 2 would be my faves. I wasn't let down. :bfblush:

I am tempted to go back and play Jumin's routes just to get his bad endings :hee: shame on the other members for hating on him

the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact I don't want to have to go through all the stuff real time. playing that game wrecks my sleep schedule enough as is

I looked up a walkthrough/tips. I'm determined to get the good ending!!!

latest?cb=20170910153924

sidenote: I really want to make some Mystic Messenger inspired emojis of myself LOL

let's do it together. you do mau and I'll do myself :gettingaway:

• 2 weeks later...

i finally got dying light for ps4 and its STRESSFUL but amazing

+ my bf keeps trying to get me to do overwatch, but at this point im resisting to be a shit cause it bugs him so much lmao

I play console, PC, and mobile games.

We just got the Mini Snes a few days ago as a gift and I've been reliving my childhood through Donkey Kong Country, LoZ: Link to the Past, and Kirby's Dream Course. :haaaaaaaaaaaah:

My xboxone main is Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Episode 2 can't get released fast enough. The soundtrack is life. :iperfect: 

I recently played Never Alone and its DLC, Fox Tales and my feels are just asdfghjkjlljgf :icry:

Even though I've beat them, I still replay Child of Light, Ori and the Blind Forest, Unravel, and Song of the Deep every now and again. Yes, platformer/puzzle games are my favorite kind. I also love rpgs. I absolutely hate fps.

I used to be super active on D & D Neverwinter until my internet quality went down :kangeryy:

Oh, I should really try to finish playing Assassin's Creed: China sometime. I've neglected that game for a loooong time, but it's really good.

I mostly play Audiosurf on PC. I need to finish playing Cally's Caves 3 sometime lmaoo

Mobile is where most of my attention goes. I am mostly active on Kingdom Hearts Union X [Cross] and Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag.

The Arcana is my favorite visual novel game (though waiting on updates hurts my heart lmao).

I also play a lot of the Shall We Date games, but I'm not as active as I used to be.

Aside from the games mentioned above, my other faves include: Bayonetta, FFX, FFX-2, FFXIII/FFXIII-2/Lightning Returns, all the Kingdom Hearts games, Wind Waker, SSX3, any of the Tomb Raider games tbh, Bioshock 1 & 2, Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed, and Mirror's Edge. I also really love music games like DDR, Beatmania, Rock Band, and Guitar Hero. Most of  my faves need to beaten or replayed tbh. I look for games with story and character depth. Most of my faves coincidentally have amazing art/gfx and soundtracks, which I also look for. 

lookin for some dead by daylight buds (literally all i play atm) 

On 05/10/2017 at 9:17 AM, Marimo said:

I'm mostly playing Guild Wars 2 atm:applause:

i played gw2 so much, but i stopped playing like a year ago because i had no one to play it with :bcri:

I play on PC & soon on the PS4!

PC: Warframe & Black Desert Online

PC games I have but not/can't play(ing) right now: Gigantic, Rainbow Six Siege, SMITE, Vindictus, L4D2, Killing Floor & Killing Floor 2, Brawlhalla & Roblox :bfpervyblush:

PS4: Destiny 2

:bfpervydance:Excited to play this with my bf since i've been up with its hype and was up with the first Destiny hype but forgot :bfhaa:

40 minutes ago, Painyful said:

gaia online is so adorable to me i'm addicted

had to go back on zomg

It's nice to see another gaia user here!

I've been on gaia since '04, though I no longer have my original account (hacked in '08).

I am so glad they revived zomg even though I rarely play.

I play mostly PC games through Steam (used to be a console only girl but I expanded)

Steam 

Baptizedfries

Feel free to add me if you want.

Games I mostly play

Dead by Daylight (1,082 hours)

Friday the 13th: The game (96 hours)

Games I play sometimes

Dead Island: Riptide

Black Desert Online

Elder Scrolls Online

Skyrim

Life is Strange

Tell Tale's Walking Dead Series

Saints Row I, II, III, IV

Tera

Left 4 Dead 2

H1Z1

Garry's Mod

GTA V

I have plenty of others, just too many to name. 

13 hours ago, strawberryparadise said:

It's nice to see another gaia user here!

I've been on gaia since '04, though I no longer have my original account (hacked in '08).

I am so glad they revived zomg even though I rarely play.

i've been up there since '08 haha 

forgot my old acc and made a new one in like march xD

as soon as i heard zomg was back i was addicted again

gah!  Glad there is a gaming topic I need more steam friends well uv u I play a lot of surival multiplayer and horror but I'm open for anything really and if anyone wants my steam name you can just message me and I can reply with my link uv u ♡

Archived