• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

1 minute ago, Sam said:

@Dork

@Deity

@Demon

Triple D heheh :bfnosebleed:

High-key let's all add eachother and make a Warframe SQUAAAADDD!!!:bfpervydance:

High-key agreeing with this. We could call you Dam. DAAMMM SON.

I'llexcusemyselfnow 

1 hour ago, Demon said:

@Dork :applause: Do you play on pc [ plz say yes cause all my friends play on ps4 and it's so frustrating that it's not cross platform]

Unfortunately I'm PS4, I'm sorry. :bfcry:

7 minutes ago, Pattar said:

@Dork SINCE WHEN DID YOU PLAY WARFRAME?!?!?!?!  :ooooo:

is curious to know favourite frames ;u; 

SINCE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO :imath: 

I am noob enough that I don't know how to answer that question...

1 minute ago, Dork said:

SINCE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO :imath: 

I am noob enough that I don't know how to answer that question...

WELL HELLO WELCOME! 
I WOULD HELP IF WE PLAYED ON THE SAME PLATFORM :icry:

its okay.. i forgive ;u;

Also curious about how everyone feels about "Plains of Eidolon" update :lazepeek:

@Sam I agree, I need peeps to play with :wacry: , public squads are v annoying

@Dork

1 hour ago, Dork said:

Unfortunately I'm PS4, I'm sorry. :bfcry:

noooo -sobs-

@Pattar I also started like 2 weeks ago and currently my favourite warframe is frost prime [cause I got it free and it's awesome]

@Demon Frost prime is personally one of my favorites to run when running fissure Defenses/Survivals.. especially when you go high up in the levels.. the Bubble saves lives :byes:
I still need to Farm Gara.. though i am the same i keep doing others things as "Plains of Eidolon" is still abit glitchy and screen goes black every so often.. never happens anywhere else :ok:

My Personal favorite frames would be; Nova, Nyx, Banshee and Chroma.. ouff  :lazeblush:

5 minutes ago, Demon said:

@Pattar Wowza, that's a lot of frames. I only have Frost prime and Mag atm, and I'm trying to get Gara, Valkyr and rhino.

Joys of having a partner who is obsessed with WF and gets you onto it and you become addicted also :drooly:

ive still got a long way to catch up to him as hes MR22 and im a measly MR11.. i would help you farm more frames if we played on the same platform also haha!

i still need to get alot of the frames.. mainly the normal versions as i go straight for the primes.. Rhino is a good tank-ish player.. havent played valkyr yet so cant help much on that one

also dont mind helping if you need advice on builds and stuff 
:lazedances:

The games that I am constantly playing...well more like series are....

Sims, Zelda, FF( FFX and X-2) and Elder Scroll

I like certain Grant Theft Auto Games and adore this game called Star Ocean?  I haven't played and console games recent, mostly been playing Sims 4.

Noooo!!! @Pattar

We can't play together :cry:

Oh well, at least we can help eachother out :')

Gonna get in on this too! My fave frames are: Mag, Banshee, Valkyr, Saryn & Oberon (Octavia too but I don't have her yet cri)

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Noooo!!! @Pattar

We can't play together :cry:

Oh well, at least we can help eachother out :')

Gonna get in on this too! My fave frames are: Mag, Banshee, Valkyr, Saryn & Oberon (Octavia too but I don't have her yet cri)

Awh no! :icry:

that we certainly can! would be nice hearing what builds etc work for you :drooly:
Saryn is a good frame, especially her skill with the spores :hee:
not sure if you knew but if you were to buy Harrow/Octavia (not sure with other frames with quests) but if you buy them before you complete the quest you get a Riven mod.. (not sure if that works if you actually do the quest and get them that way)

Archived