• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

Black Desert seems interesting, all I've seen is the character creator and it looks amazing tbh. (If any of you want a laugh, this is how you can manipulate the creation system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qo1Aj_leEo language kinda nsfw)

Anyway, I can't find any games I'm actually interested in. I haven't played Overwatch in almost 5 months. The struggle of a small attention span. 2259147353.gif.fafa7767200512f6546a40d9f9459ed6.gif

8 hours ago, Alex said:

@Kardia can I get spoilers ?

LOL because my boi illidan ya know ya know 

The Light pisses him off and he snaps and does a thing. BUT, our boi Illidan was being forced into something he didn't want so I'm like, "YOU GO BABY!".

Man illidan has been such a badass this entire xpac tho !! Like when he killed Guldank finally and retrieving him and he just wants to defeat the legion but he's that misunderstood emo misfit kid bc of his stupid brother and then his girl taken away from him man let me be his girl /sobs for Illidan

thats good though is there a cutscene? I might look it up if there is one. Fuck the Light I hated doing quests for that butt plug looking thing

On 9/2/2017 at 0:02 PM, Kia said:

@Satan okay I trust you

pls teach me

both you and @Alex can teach me to be a pro League gamer grrrrrrrl rawrxD

let me know when to report for my lessons

until then, catch me watching others play games I can't play on my Mac

:cry:

too bad im the legit opposite of gamer girl

my ign Husbando and my club tag is even eBoys 

also i have a mac air from 2011 u pussie, if i can play u can too :eue:

PC gamer, right here! (Used to be a console gamer, before I build my own PC)

I tend to play a bit of everything, but I've always been leaning towards MMORPGs over everything else.

I started my gaming experience (on PC) playing "TERA". 

From there I moved back and forth between TERA and steam games, such as "Garry's Mod", "Bioshock", "Assassin's Creed" and "Ori and the Blind Forest"!

Ori then turned into my favorite game for a while, beautiful artstyle, story and amazing (but difficult) gameplay. 

It took me a solid 4 tries to actually finish the game (as in, 4 new games...) but it was so worth the sweat and tears! I'm super excited for the sequel of this game.

After completing Ori, I gave "Child of Light" a go. Also a gorgeous game, though not quite the same. The battling is a little confusing but fun nonetheless, I do hope to complete that game one day, as I still have a really big part of it left to explore!

I've also played other games in-between, such as Overwatch (which I recently quit because I disagree with the reworks), B&S, Destiny and others.

Now I've shifted my focus back to MMORPGs; BDO (Black Desert Online), TERA and B&S (Blade and Soul).

Though, I can't get B&S to download, LOL! Feelsbadman...

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2! So, so much. 

i'm kind of interested in black desert but it really upset me that classes are gender locked.

i REALLY wanted to play as a striker, but they're males only.. 

hopefully they add in a female version since i love playing monk classes // 

/withers away on ffxiv. :bfhaa:

I got the sims 4 a while ago bc I was addicted to watching youtubers build houses so I try to build one and then spend like 3 hours on this block of cheese and destroy it and turn off the game disappointed in how I can't even make a house look good but still get the urge to rebuild another house only to repeat the process 

I need jesus

playing TERA again 

lol

fey forest anyone?

-

On 9/18/2017 at 5:56 PM, Doll said:

i'm kind of interested in black desert but it really upset me that classes are gender locked.

i REALLY wanted to play as a striker, but they're males only.. 

hopefully they add in a female version since i love playing monk classes // 

/withers away on ffxiv. :bfhaa:

yes that's what puts a lot of people off

just play DK lol it's a fun class :'D

Archived