• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

I just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations, thus finishing the Ezio trilogy. What a Mooseventure! There are still some minor things to do and explore, trophies, etc., but otherwise... all done. What an amazing story and a great collection of games. :lldance:

What's next? Moosehaps... Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

On 10/28/2017 at 8:19 AM, Tekk said:

@Sam yeah , I bought it when it first came out, but i couldn't get into the the way the controls were and the way the ui is set up. i was like.. "this game is so beautiful! i need to keep playing, i'll get used to it." but i never could. :iduncare: i'll give it another try though, because its a really beautiful game. .  I forget, do they have a membership system? and i'm going to bug you to teach me your ways on the money making. lul

I'm playing tera a lot latley. shooting pumpkins at little monsters so they don't take my candy T.T lul.

@Tekk

Awwh <3 And no, I believe the only close thing to a membership anything would be the popular Value Pack varying from 1-day to 30-days. It gives you limitless color changes to your armor(Merv's Palette), I believe you can also change your appearance how many times you want in the time you have the value pack and like extra inventory slots/weight expansion. :bgoodjob:

I know, you'd think I was a pro at BDO but i'm really not ;A; I don't even have my main Tamer at awakening/secondary weapon level yet which is 56 (I'm at 55, cri). The only time I can actually try to progress and level up is if I switch to low quality everything (boo.. :bcri:) so my computer would be less likely to freeze, causing me to force restart and have a friend who's available to party-level me in the tough areas of monsters because where those monsters are at, so are PK-meanie-bo-beanies :<

If I get back into Tera, promise you'll tell me why I should get back into it and be my Tera buddy? :k3:

I...may have a minor addiction.

So I play on two consoles, mobile, and pc right now with another handheld that kind of just sits in the back,

PC: I was a sucker and steam convinced me that I needed to buy many of the games for it's Halloween sale so I have Amnesia, Analogue, Battle Fantasia, Corpse Party (haven't played yet but if it's anything like the anime I will love), Dead by Daylight, Deceit, The Elder Scrolls V, Emily Wants to Play, Hate Plus, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Little Nightmares, Sega Mega Drive, Soma, Thanatos, Wick, Tera, Everlasting Summer, Dragon Nest, Fiesta, Aura Kingdom, Card Hunter, Knight Online, La Tale, Mobious Final Fantasy, Ragnarok, Ragnarok 2, Red Stone, Tree of Savior, Voice from the Sea, Wakfu, Warframe. Outside of steam, I have Sims 4 and Diablo 3.

Xbox One: Currently have way too many games to play much like my steam. As I said I have an addiction. I buy many and then usually only have the attention span to spam but a handful. Games I play right now are Dance Central Spotlight, Dead or Alive 5,  Blazeblue Chronophantasma, and Mortal Kombat X. Games I have outside of the ones I play at the moment are Just Dance 2016, Overwatch, Evolve, Halo 5, Cel Damage, Plants vs Zombies, Layers of Fear, Need for Speed Rivals, Final Fantasy Type-0, Arslan, Unravel, Shadow of Mordor, Titanfall, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Destiny, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight, Smite, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty Ghosts,  Assasins Creed Unity, and probably a butt load more I can't remember.

Switch: Probably what holds most of my time and has a number of my favorite games. LoZ: BoTW, Mario Odessey (Just spent 14 hours beating it), Mario Kart 8, Arms, Mario+  Rabbios Kingdom Battle, and Pokken.

1 minute ago, Demon said:

I just started playing warframe :lldance: I love it so muccch

Games I play too much: 

Overwatch

Warframe

Games I play sometimes:

League

Skyrim

@Deity and I LOOOVVEEEE Warframe! :uncunceunce:

Archived