• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

7 minutes ago, Sam said:

Oooo no wayyy :OOOOOO @Pattar

I'm not good at builds :droolymad:

i might just double check (got Octavia/harrow ages ago - still haven't completed Octavia's quest cause its poop) :ihide:
i still have trouble every now and then with some builds but thats where we can always bounce off each other with each others builds etc :aww:

Edit; i was correct, you do get the riven if you buy Harrow/Octavia first 
if you do the quest normally youll just get the Blue print

9 minutes ago, Sam said:

@Pattar

Ahh gotcha! How does one farm Nidus/Atlas/Inaros/Gara & Harrow though.. :droolymad:

i havent got Nidus nor Atlas yet but i know you get Inaros/Harrow from their own quests.. which if you go to your codex and look at your quests youll see some require some junctions to be unlocked..

youll have to do some farming to gain the other requirements for the junction to be unlocked but youll also have to do the missions that lead up to the junction  (i Hope this makes sense as i am terrible at explaining) :bcri:

Gara is in with the new update and there is a quest you do that leads you to get her BP and then you constantly have to farm the bountys to get her parts which is givin at random so your not guaranteed to just finish a bounty and get an instant peice.. unless your lucky :boh:

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Thank you for the clarification! @Pattar

Ahh ookays! Your explanation is well-put, don't worry! :bfpervyblush:

No worries what so ever! 
and thank goodness, i always panic i dont make all that much sense
dont hesitate to ask if you need anymore help lovely! :blove: 

9 hours ago, Pattar said:

I Play Xbox;
Destiny 2
Halo (all)
Mass Effect

Final Fantasy XV
The witcher 3
Warframe
Skyrim
Watch dogs 2
Doom
Titanfall 2
just to name some.. i play to many :bcri:

I can't wait to get FF XV. :oaplus:

PC!

Overwatch

WoW

Diablo 3 

.. Blizzard. 

LoL

Sims 3, 4 [PETS YAY]

Don't Starve Together

Borderlands 2

Castle Crashers

Osu!

And just... Willing to try any and every game I can tbh. Lol.

Just now, Pattar said:

Have one on layby.. mainly for exclusives BUT WE CAN FIND A GAME AND PLAY TOGETHER YES!!

YOU HAVE ONE??? GURL GET WARFRAME, IT'S FREE, CAN PLAY WITH ANYONE FROM ANY COUNTRY AND IT'S AMAZING!!! 

Just now, Dork said:

YOU HAVE ONE??? GURL GET WARFRAME, IT'S FREE, CAN PLAY WITH ANYONE FROM ANY COUNTRY AND IT'S AMAZING!!! 

LOL ILL HAVE ONE WHEN I FINISH PAYING IT OFF
ill be playing warframe on 2 difference consoles woooo :erlmo:

6 minutes ago, Demon said:

!!!!!!!! We gotta play together, I can never  find other osu peeps man :wacry:

I mainly do ctb on osu! lol.

Asticott is my name on there if you wanna find meee. :D

And I know the feel, never find anyone! I think I found one person off of IMVU who played. He doesn't anymore. :'c

Archived