• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

@Demon Woooo haha counts for me! I was actually introduced to the games by watching the anime  

+since then I've been obsessed with the franchise and played all of the gameess. 

The best part for me is coming up with theories about who the killer is and their plot...so thrilling! 

It is definitely more of a visual novel but there's an interactive aspect of it since you can investigate,

make decisions (with usually...one alternate ending), and oh man the characterrrrss.

Some of the most interesting characters + story lines I have ever seen

tenor.gif?itemid=5791978

currently Overwatch (pc), Destiny 2 (pc) and anime boob games on steam

i got placed in silver for 2 seasons in a row and now i finally grinded myself out of that hell into a more tolerable hell :lluwotm8: 

I've played a few games but I've only finished 2 of them

like I have all the Gears of War games but I only finished part 4 (haven't even started the other ones wild right)

somes games that I like tho are Oxenfree, FFXV, and Dragon Age: Inquisition

+ I also play LoL but thats a whole 'nother story :lldepress:

As of Right Now i'm mainly on Destiny (first one still T_T), FFXIV , Trove, Minecraft, DMC (Console) , Warframe, Tera, Skyrim, Terraria , Starbound , Maplestory (both NA and South Kora) .. And Pretty much any game i find fun and working on my laptop .--------------.

Im also on VRChat if that counts as a game thoo <_<

Seeing all these FFXIV players fills me with joy. If any of you are on Gilgamesh hit me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

FFXIV is my life. [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overwatch for life! Also really like the Persona series~

Playing on PSN and Xbox One (just bought my ps4 so only have Overwatch and GTA5 for now)

ALSO, now that I have a better PC I play Rift again, and might get back into League

Anyone that enjoys F2P MMORPGs definitely check out Rift! :D

Been playing so much Overwatch recently.

I'm on PS4 so hit me up if you ever wanna group up!

Also been playing a lot of Sims 4 too. But my sims are idiots and always take forever to get to work / school.

2 hours ago, Iris said:

Been playing so much Overwatch recently.

I'm on PS4 so hit me up if you ever wanna group up!

Also been playing a lot of Sims 4 too. But my sims are idiots and always take forever to get to work / school.

Don’t forget setting the house on fire ? 

Archived