• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

PS4:

Call of Duty (old/new)

The Division

Fortnite

Battlefield

Wildlands (Tom Clancy)

Rainbow Six Siege

PC:

IMVU

Wizard101

Runescape

CSGO

SecondLife

Anything that really sparks my interest.

Mostly do console gaming but currently don't have a console to game on. So stuck with pc gaming xD

Just started playing Heros of the storm last night

-Runescape

-Left 4 dead 2

-Borderlands

When i actually do have a console i play these with my sister and sometimes her friends xD

-Call of duty

-final fantasy

-Super smash bros

-Left 4 dead 2 

-Forza 4

-Resident Evil

-Dying Light

-The last of us

im making online rounds for skullgirls & tekken 7 preparing for soul calibur 6 release
still aktive in black desert to stay in life skill leaderboards and starting monster hunter world
al so waiting for bless online to re release ((( it really looks like it has the absolute best parts of other mmorpgs i have played))

I like to play PS4 games like:

GTA V (even tho I just like to mess with pedestrians), Yakuza 0 (Mr. Shakedown is makin me lose my mind), Rock Band 4 (even tho my save file corrupted and my high scores are gone :^))))

Since I'm on Mac for now, I play Don't Starve Together with my friend Okra and the wolves keep getting us

Also the mistake called Sims 4 :/

image.png.f77d4c18b08e1abb40fb5b8f8d27a0a4.png

Not going to lie, I've sunk an easy 1000+ hours into No Mans Sky. It let everyone down, but honestly was everything I've been waiting for. 

Massively helps with my mental health and I really love the freedom, even if it is repetitive. 

Plus. Can't deny that it isn't beautiful. 

Space battles can get bent tho.

nomanssky1.gif.698868d5342dcf1ce25e5898debf79ca.gif
 no-mans-sky-gif-3-1.gif.e0fde785ebb962593cea5568e49d3041.gif

On 3/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, Mojito said:

Anyone here as obsessed with that "Love Nikki" Game/App? I haven't stopped playing it for days!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Add me: 105737070

love-nikki-event-dreamy-nocturne-masquer

Also, I play this game. Feel free to add me! My ID is 105911601. I'm also in a decently active Association if you're looking for one! :cutehehehaaas:

Sorry to spam 2 messages, but I literally just saw this after my post :bhee:

Archived