• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

Minecraft

Skyrim

Kingdom Hearts :phearteyes:

I keep going back and forth.. pc and console.. I'm stuck on Skyrim again lately after getting bored of browser rpgs :psobbing:it just keeps happening.. I get sucked in and then realize the server I'm on is dying and I'm like Skyrim is always there! 

I have recently went back to play World of Warcraft again.

It sparked my everlasting love towards the game and with the new expansion coming out, I'm just too hyped for it.

I loved playing FFXIV but the inner raider in my just wasn't satisfied with the stuff ffxiv gave to me, raiding just felt too easy. I like a challenge. 

WoW completes me.

Hello!

I mostly play pc games like :

Overwatch

World of Warcraft

Smite

Sims 4 (from time to time)

Heroes of the Storm

SWTOR

DC Universe 

Wizards 101 (When i wanna play some off brand harry potter)

Forsaken World 

Phone Games: 

Pokemon Go (Sometimes) 

Castle Cats 

Love Nikki

I am up for suggestions on more games to play i love mmrpgs 

• 2 weeks later...

HEY!! :3

I use to play on PC..

Mostly played The SIms 4

Blade&Soul

LOL (if no one uninstalled it lol)

Minecraft

Forsaken World

Skyrim

Now I mostly play on console (XBOX)

Overwatch

Tera

FF15 (still haven't finished it lol)

SIms 4

Fortnite (rarely)

I also own a 3DS.. mostly Pokémon, Animal Crossing and Bravely Default

(planning on getting a PS4, Switch and a new DS since I had mine since 2013)

All PC 🙂

Lots of WoW
Overwatch, trying to get these boxes before events over 😢
Civ 6! And 5

Sims 4!! I love making sims and houses more than playing
Slime Rancher, farming games.
Banished, City Skylines
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Lots more ♥ 

I love RPG games, and just games you can make your own decisions and affect the outcome.

Stuff like Witcher 3, Dishonored 1,2 + DLC etc

I also really love Ori and the blind forest, the artwork and soundtrack for that game is AMAZING!!!

Imvu (ofc)

&

Tibia

Used to play a ton of MMORPG games but stopped due to school x.x now i got back on Tibia since thats the only one i wanted to continue playing

That moment you buy games for your partner and yourself but you end up not playing them
Killing floor
Garry's mod
Portal two (we did play and it was fun)

Left 4 dead
Left 4 dead 2
Stick fight: the game
and so on xD I'd love to play all these including like more games than just league x3

I use all types of consoles and PC. Xbox one, gameboy SP, Nintendo 3ds, playstation, switch.I love the Sims♡ 

I also like Bioshock, Portal, GTA 5, borderlands, dark souls, crash bandicoot, spyro, pokemon, animal crossing, left 4 dead ,life is strange, overwatch♡, league of legends, dead by daylight ,splatterhouse, pubg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a console player, only play the sims 4 and Don't Starve on pc. Lately, I've been in nostalgia and purchased a ps2, been play old tomb raiders and gta games. Also, huge Bethesda fan, can't wait for fallout 76 and elder scrolls 6!! 

(also waiting for new update for 7 days to die)

Archived