• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

Love playing Warframe

Friday the 13th

Payday 2

Killing Floor 2 and other games

though I don't have my beast PC anymore ;o;

I sometimes play Warframe from time to time.

here if my steam if you'd like to add me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dreckstuck/

I also play on xbox but I've been playing Warframe and stardew valley

my gamer tag is Dreckstuck

So I got 'A Way Out' yesterday.

Basically it's a co-op -online and couch- based game, where you need to break out of prison etc. with a friend.

I've been enjoying it so god damn much so far, story's great and atmospheric, set in a specific time.

Graphics are definitely impressive, they did something with the lighting and sense of depth that is just... amazing.

Team work is key and this is where the game REALLY shines. Communication is highly recommended, so play with a mic, with a friend, if possible.

On top of that, if you get it, you can tell a friend to download the 'free trial' version, and then you can invite them to play the whole game with you, as long as you invited them, so there's need for only one of you to buy the game, which is super neat and thoughtful. The game is currently $30, and I definitely reccomend on getting it if you're into co-op and have a friend to play with.

8 hours ago, slug said:

Can't decide if I want to preorder God of War or not hurgh.

Yeeeeeeeeeeees, I say you should 😄  I can't wait to get mine!  The bigger question is physical copy, or digital copy?

8 hours ago, Moirai said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeees, I say you should 😄  I can't wait to get mine!  The bigger question is physical copy, or digital copy?

Always digital for me unless it comes with something cool, I don't have a lot of space to store game cases. xD

I prefer console over pc :blush:

I switched over to xbox a couple years ago and absolutely love it!

I adore these games

The Witcher series (3 being my fav)

❤ Skyrim ❤

Fallout 

Although I do play fp online shooters with my bf and friends 

Pubg

Destiny 1 and 2

Wildlands

1 hour ago, slug said:

Always digital for me unless it comes with something cool, I don't have a lot of space to store game cases. xD

My bf and I just buy digital now to. That way we just have to buy it once and then share over both our consoles

Gosh, I feel boring. 

I like Sims 3 and 4, Minecraft and WoW. I've mostly been binging on Sims for the past five months now since my WoW subscription expired. Sometimes, I play Candy Crush (Soda and Jelly), does that count? xD

Same. I played it off and on for eight years (mostly off) and had almost every class but I was always addicted to hunters and druids. When I last played two years ago, people on my server were giving hunters a bad name and I was like "But why? They're so much fun. 😭"

Archived