• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs:

Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

Tᴏᴍʙ Rᴀɪᴅᴇʀ

Assᴀssɪɴ's Cʀᴇᴇᴅ

Fɪɴᴀʟ Fᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ XIV

Rᴇᴅ Dᴇᴀᴅ Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

..ᴇᴛᴄ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a super low spec laptop, and a PS4 so I play what I can!

Mains PC:
Diablo 3
Osu
Gary's Mod

Mains PS4:
Destiny 2 Forsaken
The Witcher 3
Fortnite(I'm sorry)
Skyrim

I'm a massive sucker for a good storyline and open world <3 Anyone can add me on Steam or PSN
Steam: Piccolo_0
PSN: Euphorian72

• 2 weeks later...

recently started to play Bless online. i was just wondering why this game has a mixed reviews? shit ton of haters too. had to give it a go,  so i chose a guardian fighter class as they said it has alot of cc. but yeah , already dead within 3 strikes at the very first quest of noobish journey. melee seems impossible with gf, rather was a punching bag instead of tanker. 

not to mention, the walk of shame for a few minutes after being so good at dying.

/ edit  /

picked another class ( yes im writing this as waiting for 20 minutes walk from recall point) thought id stunt with assasin now that gf seemed weak, a few things have improved. atleast i do more dps , tho i still die hopelessly when encountering cursed corpse. imo, melee doesnt give much options. could it be all dps massively pooled by gears ? i can be wrong . lets hope character builds actually helps with dps instead of to fully rely on gears. so far from what ive gathered, pantera / beserker + gf and all those melee attackers seems vulnerable especially pve. they mightve survived better in PVP ( if you grind good gears thats it ) 

not so sure abt ranger / op . mage is better aoe than ranger  

So lately I have been playing both PC and Console games

Ni No Kuni II; Revenant Kingdom 

Oxygen Not Included; Slightly obsessed with the game; got like 50 hours in, about like 4 days.

Going through the old GTAs

And last but not least, my bby Final Fantasy 12 ♥

During the latest PS Store sale I bought Fallout 4 Season Pass. But I have yet to get to it.... been a while... I should find time to get back into the nuclear wasteland, fight some roaches and stupid skunks!

giphy.gif

Me....

PC:

Sims

Aion Online

League Of Legends

World Of Warcraft

Simcity

Spore

Xbox One:

Any Assassins Creed

Gears Of War

Fable

Halo

(A few Others)

PS4:

God of War

Spyro

Ni No Kuni II

(A few Others)

Phone:

Candy Crush

Farmville

Love Nikki

Pokemon Go

Switch:

Lets Go Pikachu

Breath Of The Wild

Any Nintendo Consul:

Any Zelda Game

Any Harvest Moon Game

Any Story Of Seasons Game

x'D I game allot....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a very active PC gamer and play these games daily. 

fun fact: I have my gamer tag tattooed on me 

Steam:

My all time favourite are the tomb raider series

Life is Strange 

PUBG 

Dota 2

Rocket League 

Dead by Daylight 

Killing Floor 2

Don't Starve Together 

Blizzard:

Overwatch

Destiny 2

HOTS 

BO4

So I know this is really strange, but I really enjoyed The Urbz for GBA and the other sims games for GBA. Sims 2 & 3 are my fav from that series but I still have all of them. Castaways was fun for PS2, also Kingdom Hearts.

<3 Fallout, mostly NV.

League is super fun.

I also really love horror games.

Here's an interesting question, what are some of y'alls least favorite/most hated games?

• 2 weeks later...

My game obsessions

-Animal Crossing

-Any Pokemon

-Any Dark Souls

-Deadspace 1&2

-Mario 6 Gold Coins

-Deadpool

-Any Sims except 4, not really into it, I really miss Castaway for the PS2

-Sly Cooper Series

-Jack and Daxter Series

-Spyro Series 

-Subnautica

-Legend of Zelda BOTW

-Evil Within 2

-Resident Evil Series

-Hollow Knight

-Kingdom Hearts

-Maplestory

-GTA series LOVE 5 cuz of Trevor haha

Haven't played but would love to: Prop hunt/Gary's mod

grew up on nintendo things, mainly the gamecube, gameboy, and nds

i play a lot more pc games now, but that's only bc i didn't get a desktop/laptop that was good enough to play any of the titles people raved about until i hit college

mostly league, which is weird since i actively avoided them bc of the gatekeeping-ish feeling community, but i had friends willing to play with complete newbs such as myself

i love overwatch and paladins but i get anxious more than i have fun bc i'm really bad at shooters and people get rly mad lmao

so i end up playing story-driven shooters solo, the rly gr8 ones i missed out on when they came out initially (e.g. borderlands, bioshock, mass effect, etc.)

anyone feel free to add me on steam!! just tell me who you are on gasr :klove: i need friends

Archived