• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

fav game of all time is Darksiders, waiting for the third game to come out this november. Im usually a console gamer, on my ps4!

I love hack & slash, rpg games an recently I've been playing a lot of overwatch on pc

when i get my switch on my bday ill most likely be on that for a few months lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I was a console gamer for basically my entire life, but always had an interest in pc gaming, ever since I heard about all those fun mods for TES IV: Oblivion back in 2006. So basically, for a long time. Never had a machine that could run games though.

Until January this year, where I finally built my very own gaming pc. Took me 7 hours, but it booted up first try and that moment made it all worth it really.

Now I play on pc, and currently game on The Division, Quake Champions, and Limbo. This is all so much fun. ♥

At first I would play pc games like Minecraft, lol, B&S, osu, pudg, slime ranch etc.

Then I UPGRADE  :lldance:

to play station 4 and played overwatch, neiR, destiny, legend of Zelda etc. since I was level 400 in overwatch and got my gold weapon for Mei, my life was complete and moved to   Nintendo switch and play splatoon2, super smash bros 6, and Mario cart with other Mario games cause it never gets old. 

I used to stay up all night playing sims on pc. I remember back in the day my parents had a n64 I would use and then when I got older we had a GameCube.
Now I mostly play pc games and ps4. I’m currently playing far cry and hellblade. These are both amazing games. The graphics and story in hellblade are amazing. The newest far cry has some references to politics in America I think.

• 3 weeks later...

On pc i play DST (dont starve together), runescape, sims 3&4, otome games (dont even ask LMAO), and jackbox w/ friends.
On the xbox 360, i play forgotton anne (LOVE), skyrim, call of duty, and payday

On  ps4, i play little big planet, persona 5, little nightmares, and until dawn

23 hours ago, Liaa said:

On pc i play DST (dont starve together), runescape, sims 3&4, otome games (dont even ask LMAO), and jackbox w/ friends.
On the xbox 360, i play forgotton anne (LOVE), skyrim, call of duty, and payday

On  ps4, i play little big planet, persona 5, little nightmares, and until dawn

what otome games would you recommend playing? huehue i've played all of chertiz otome games i believe.. it's hard finding a decent one :icry:

28 minutes ago, Vagus said:

what otome games would you recommend playing? huehue i've played all of chertiz otome games i believe.. it's hard finding a decent one :icry:

Ohoho, dont even get me started! I've played ALOT of great otome games :fartsies:

Here are my recommendation: Nameless, Cinderella Phenomenon, Ozmafia, Dandelion, Seduce me 1&2, Mystic destinies,  Remember me, Lucky rabbit reflex, and Code: realize (for ps4)

For the 18+ :bfnosebleed:: Coming out on top (yaoi) and Fashioning little miss lonesome

Sorry if it's alot but... :bfcry: they're all just so wonderful

been playing a lot of Animal crossing new leaf lately ( didn't have it for that long cause im SOOOO fucking late to the game) LOL ;; 

also im a console gamer, I don't think I will ever get used to playing on a PC. 

& my fav games are:

FATAL FRAME OMGGGGGGG YAS I love it way to much ;;

Smash bros

Metal gear rising: revengeance

Dynasty warriors

& finally, basara heroes 

(a lot of old school games ik) lmao

Ps4 Player!!!!!!! 

I am a girl that sounds like a 11yr old boy...So i have been told lol BUT anyways i need something to do with my boring life and i am not a fan of solo player lol Soooooo if you have ps4, here are the games i have and might not be good at :kkekecreep:

~Fornite, Gta5, Minecraft, No man sky ~ Call of duty, battleship 1, destiny. thats all i can remember lol 

But if you play any of them WE SHOULD PLAY TOGETHER! :klove:  

I play on xbox because I'm too poor for that PC master race life.
Overwatch

Skyrim

Smite

Fortnite

The Division (Even though it's dead)

Warframe

Battlefield

Borderlands

Destiny

State of Decay

I do play a few low CPU games on my below average laptop though.

Sims 4

Aura Kingdom

Elsword

Castle Crashers

Tabletop Simulator

• 1 month later...

Archived