• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

On 3/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, Mojito said:

Anyone here as obsessed with that "Love Nikki" Game/App? I haven't stopped playing it for days!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Add me: 105737070

love-nikki-event-dreamy-nocturne-masquer

I am OMG!! I just Love the New Suits

A totally unexpected game I enjoyed was "A story about my Uncle". Incredibly charming game and fun mechanics. 

20180108222512_1.jpg.2a054fa6f66208ab09b6d7f7a915fbd3.jpg

What's a game that you totally didn't expect to like as much as you ended up liking it? 

5 hours ago, Sith said:

A totally unexpected game I enjoyed was "A story about my Uncle". Incredibly charming game and fun mechanics. 

20180108222512_1.jpg.2a054fa6f66208ab09b6d7f7a915fbd3.jpg

What's a game that you totally didn't expect to like as much as you ended up liking it? 

Oh gosh I played that and I LOVED the game, it was soooo nice, fun and the atmosphere was 10/10

On 3/15/2018 at 2:03 PM, Mojito said:

Anyone here as obsessed with that "Love Nikki" Game/App? I haven't stopped playing it for days!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

I've also been pretty obsessed with that game. xD I've been playing it just about every single day since the moment I downloaded it. I hadn't expected for it to keep my attention that much. It's the only game app aside from PIMD that I pay regularly.

On 15/03/2018 at 6:03 PM, Mojito said:

Reveal hidden contents

addicted? omg my tablet broke a while back and i was only upset because i was scared i could not do my daily login lmao

KMS

I feel like I wasted my money on buying BDO ):

There is too much shit going on in that game for me to play and it scared me off, I only use it to create characters now so I hate myself lmfao

SOOOOOOO I'm playing PERSONA 5. Kind of late to jump on the bandwagon but man this game...truly life changing :bfcry:

Taking soo many hours of my life but no regrets. NONE. Sometimes I wake up after a night of playing and expect to see a  cat beside me and look in the mirror expecting to see a handsome teenage high school boy. Sometimes I do.  But someone...pls send halp. I'm that dumb person who is always walking around in circles bc I can't with maps and I have no sense of direction irl or in games. 

8 hours ago, H0NTAI said:

KMS

I feel like I wasted my money on buying BDO ):

There is too much shit going on in that game for me to play and it scared me off, I only use it to create characters now so I hate myself lmfao

its not bad at all after the adjusting period 
as long as you are not overwhelming your self trying to do every thing the game has to offer at once you can aktually get grasp at own pace
or you can put a fokus on life skilling or exploring the map first if you are not big fan of advancing your charakters right away 

14 minutes ago, Worm said:

its not bad at all after the adjusting period 
as long as you are not overwhelming your self trying to do every thing the game has to offer at once you can aktually get grasp at own pace
or you can put a fokus on life skilling or exploring the map first if you are not big fan of advancing your charakters right away 

Yeah, I figured I should just try to go at my own pace.
I think what scared me off was that I started playing it with a few friends and they wanted to do everything right off the bat :(
I just wanted to level up and shit LOL

Now I just don't understand anything going on in the game though so I think I'm just scared off for good.. e.e

Gaming is one of my favorite free time thing to do with friends.
Mainly play on PS4.

Some of my favorites games to play on PS4 are;
1. Bloodborne
2 .Overwatch
3. All horror games.
4. Dead by Daylight

And for PC games;
1. League of legends. - Favorite game evaaa.
2. Don't Starve Together
3. Fortnite <-- (I play on PS4 and PC.)

Lately I've been playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on my super old xbox 360 (so i can't even mod it to be better xD ). I have so many new games to play but I'm really having a nostalgia bomb right now :blove:

I play very many games. Mostly PC, though I do have consoles.

I Play loads of MMORPG's, RPG's, Shooters, and Sandbox games.

The Main games I play often are

Guild Wars 2

gw076.jpg.a4576c19c7028b5db654bc739a7732a9.jpg

Black Desert

2017-07-14_231377500.jpg.e587b42e16caca8c9fff5e8e54daeb3e.jpg

Skyrim

25384200048_aa1a7b33bb_o.jpg.d73fe5504295dd465cb2fcf0080905c7.jpg

Second Life

5abfb2ff55938_Maybewillwork.jpg.94f38809973e9394b549234ab161da3e.jpg

Also

League of Legends

Dragon Age (All)