• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

12 hours ago, Skao said:

Yes looks perfect hun! When you send me the files, can I also have a dp version with the name Beau as well? I love everything. No changes and everything looks lovely! You made her looks so cute! :lldance:

Paid love! Proof of payment: https://gyazo.com/8dbdcfc434e9a1668ec93489d2cf44a6 :ipayday:

: D I'm very glad you like TwT <3 I made you a dp cut also with the other name <3 I sent you all the files by email. Tell me if you get everything OK :).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm very glad you like TwT <3 I made you a dp cut also with the other name <3 I sent you all the files by email. Tell me if you get everything OK :).

Yes I have received everything good! Thank you so much love and I hope you continue to feel better. Happy Holidays to you and many blessings! Hope to be back eventually for another commission from you. Your art is so cute and lovely. You always make my oc's look amazing :bfpervyflirt:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skao said:

Yes I have received everything good! Thank you so much love and I hope you continue to feel better. Happy Holidays to you and many blessings! Hope to be back eventually for another commission from you. Your art is so cute and lovely. You always make my oc's look amazing :bfpervyflirt:

: D Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to redraw your OC twt they are super cute! <3 whenever you want you can come <3 always happy to draw pictures for you <3 happy holidays for you too and many blessings <3

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, Aynaet said:

Still absolutely in love with how amazing you did on her :NOOOOO:

hahahaha thank you very much; 3; <3 I also like the desing hahaha I want to draw it again x, D <3

On 11/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, CharlieZOuO said:

Bumping to announce that @Myshuchibi just kicked my ass in a local art competition, she got 1st place! :bapplause: :bapplause: 👏 👏

ahhh; 0; Thank you very much <3 <3 <3 yours was super beautiful <3
uwu this was the drawing I made for the concuro hahaha

1212511774_ChibicontestRetro.thumb.jpg.1ad8e937d6f479c9859a38744389e83d.jpg

• Like 4

Hiya @Myshuchibiare u open hun ;3;!

if you are open: 

Spoiler

Name: Naptime/Napdraws

Style: Chibi Halfbody 

Reference: can you do her angel form! :) https://sta.sh/21bg649fpqx3

Details Extras: you dont have to draw the staff <3

Color Backgraund: maybe a darker pink!

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10 

Edited by Adorelee
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, Adorelee said:

Hiya @Myshuchibiare u open hun ;3;!

if you are open: 

Hide contents

Name: Naptime/Napdraws

Style: Chibi Halfbody 

Reference: can you do her angel form! :) https://sta.sh/21bg649fpqx3

Details Extras: you dont have to draw the staff <3

Color Backgraund: maybe a darker pink!

Paypal / Email: [email protected]
Price: $10 

Hello! ;3; omg I love your character very much !! <3 yes. I have open even though I am being treated for my hand tendonitis. x, D I will take several days to finish your drawing. Do you have a specific day that you want me to finish it for you? :bthanks:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Myshuchibi said:

Hello! ;3; omg I love your character very much !! <3 yes. I have open even though I am being treated for my hand tendonitis. x, D I will take several days to finish your drawing. Do you have a specific day that you want me to finish it for you? :bthanks:

<333 yay! oh gosh pls get well soon D: and no u have all of december so pls take ur time!! this is a gift for christmas<333 lmk when to pay! 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 1:23 AM, Adorelee said:

<333 yay! oh gosh pls get well soon D: and no u have all of december so pls take ur time!! this is a gift for christmas<333 lmk when to pay! 

: D thank you very much! I can draw but very slowly hahaha. between yesterday and today finish your sketch. Tell me if it seems good to you or do you want me to make a change x3 <3 before the weekend I'll be finishing it so you have it before Christmas <3 when you approve the money: D I already ask you for the payment.

image.thumb.png.a06dea57e3108b30c3e73d078560c457.png

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D thank you very much! I can draw but very slowly hahaha. between yesterday and today finish your sketch. Tell me if it seems good to you or do you want me to make a change x3 <3 before the weekend I'll be finishing it so you have it before Christmas <3 when you approve the money: D I already ask you for the payment.

image.thumb.png.a06dea57e3108b30c3e73d078560c457.png

this is absolutely PERFECT! ;-; THANK YOU!!! also i didnt get an invoice D: could you resend it please? <3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adorelee said:

this is absolutely PERFECT! ;-; THANK YOU!!! also i didnt get an invoice D: could you resend it please? <3

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 I didn't send you a request yet hahaha. I usually send this link so they can pay. xD. but if you need me to send you a request I will send it to you without problems. https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Myshuchibi said:

: D I'm glad you like it! <3 I didn't send you a request yet hahaha. I usually send this link so they can pay. xD. but if you need me to send you a request I will send it to you without problems. https://www.paypal.me/myshuchibi

LOL thank you angel! im big dumb ;P money sent!