• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

7 hours ago, fiend said:

i get paid Friday but i'd like to claim a slot if that's okay!

F O R M

Name: Vanna

Style: 2 chibi headshots

Reference: first  && second

Details Extras: everything's in the ref folders c:

Color Backgraund: for the first one grey, for the second a very light pink (i can give you the hex if you'd like)

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: i wanna say $50 but let me know if it's more!

hi! omg Thankyou so much ;3;  <3 your character are super cute  :klove: <3 <3 <3  For the pose of the first character, do I use the pose that is with the bat?  if they are two chibis headshot. it would be 40 usd hahaha <3

My maximum estimated time is 2 months, but surely by the end of the month I will have the complete drawings done <3
As soon as I have the sketch I'll show you here <3 :walove:

9 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

hi! omg Thankyou so much ;3;  <3 your character are super cute  :klove: <3 <3 <3  For the pose of the first character, do I use the pose that is with the bat?  if they are two chibis headshot. it would be 40 usd hahaha <3

My maximum estimated time is 2 months, but surely by the end of the month I will have the complete drawings done <3
As soon as I have the sketch I'll show you here <3 :walove:

yees the pose with the bat is the one you use :D also that's completely fine, take your time! i'm super excited <3_<3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2023 at 12:29 AM, fiend said:

yees the pose with the bat is the one you use :D also that's completely fine, take your time! i'm super excited <3_<3

HI! Sorry for the delay ! here the sketch of your chibis headshot <3 

tell me if you like it or need any change 

image.png.1800058c48d32a6f8ade66abdcd54c36.png image.png.12864bb4621a0c30f94efc34a314b7dd.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

@ fiend  hi! could you see the sketches uwu? If you give me the ok that they are fine, I can send you the invoice and work on them. :cutehehed:

omg sorry i didn’t see notification for these! the sketches are perfect! you can send the invoice, i’ll pay tomorrow when i get paid :3

1 hour ago, fiend said:

omg sorry i didn’t see notification for these! the sketches are perfect! you can send the invoice, i’ll pay tomorrow when i get paid :3

>w< ok <3 I'm glad you like them. I'll send you the invoice tomorrow when I get back to my house. I'll let you know when I send it :walove:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi! i have my first 🎃Halloween Icon YCHs 
You have time to order your icon before October 31
15 USD each. 

for extra 10 usd I can make expression change or blink animation

it can be any character OC or Fanart

dm if you interested or comment below

Paypal and Kofi only 

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Chrissylized

Style: Chibi Headshot

Reference: 

Details Extras:

Color Backgraund: Transparent

Paypal  Email: PM
Price:  $20? No Clue TBH

Is There a possibility to further explain details over Pm or discord? 

Edited by Crystals
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 12:43 AM, Crystals said:

Name: Chrissylized

Style: Chibi Headshot

Reference: 

Details Extras:

Color Backgraund: Transparent

Paypal  Email: PM
Price:  $20? No Clue TBH

Is There a possibility to further explain details over Pm or discord? 

hi! I'm sorry, I just saw the message aaaa. :kwave:
of course! You can send me a private message or you can talk to me on discord. (mychifuz)
chibi headshot would be 20 usd. hahaha x3 I'll add it to the work list and I'll let you know when I have the sketch. Tell me why you want me to show it to you. yes here, by pm or by discord. wherever you feel most comfortable <3 

• 1 month later...

hi!

I have this outfit for sale for 30 usd:klove:
50 usd if you want to draw it with your character in chibi fullbody or 80 usd if you want in this anime fullbody type
Comment  here or send me DM if you are interested,  :walove:

image.thumb.png.983882978377402a861a213c06ce7b35.png

and I still have slots available for the month of January for any style you want.

• 2 weeks later...

hi!

I have these Adopts available in flat sale, 70 usd each :klove:
120 usd if you take both (this promotion will only be available in January)

image.thumb.png.533e1b479cdc9eb682363273a940be6a.png

image.thumb.png.4e6ed31e9622056a0ee4f83b1ca543d0.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Myshumeaw changed the title to MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) MARCH LIST [ 2/10 ]
  • 1 month later...

F O R M

Name: Nixi

Style: Chibi

Reference: Outfit - Hair accessories No bunny - Bow Choker - Face make up - beauty marks - piercings - Eye Color - Hair style and color - Example -

Bow lace wrist cuffPose - Salem ( please make him into a ghost for he passed away Nov 3rd at 2 years old ) - Hair length - 

Details Extras: Expression Example animated - Bust up only or just below the bust - 

Color Backgraund:

Price: Unsure

Edited by Puff
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Puff said:

F O R M

Name: Nixi

Style: Chibi

Reference: Outfit - Hair accessories No bunny - Bow Choker - Face make up - beauty marks - piercings - Eye Color - Hair style and color - Example -

Bow lace wrist cuffPose - Salem ( please make him into a ghost for he passed away Nov 3rd at 2 years old ) - Hair length - 

Details Extras: Expression Example animated - Bust up only or just below the bust - 

Color Backgraund:

Price: Unsure

hi! sorry I thought I had answered you ;0; I love  the character <3 :klove:

Do you want it animated and chibi half body? What type of animation do you want?

If it is animated like the examples you gave me, let it just be blinking and  change of expression. It would be 40 USD (25 USD for the character + 5 USD for the kitten + 10 USD for the simple animation)

I am very sorry for your pet who is no longer with you :kwave: It is the most horrible feeling in the world to lose a pet/furry child as I call it :lazetears:

• Myshumeaw changed the title to MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

hi!

I have this type of chibis that I would like to experience more <3 if anyone is interested

I have 1 chibi for 15 usd or 2 chibis for 20 usd, without wips, because they are sketches, They are paid before making the drawing

minichibis_by_myshumeaw_dh97hhy-pre.jpg?

• Like 1