• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

4 hours ago, LiLMooMoo said:

No changes from me she perfect :phearteyes:

ahhh I'm glad the sketch is good ;0; <3 In a few minutes I'll send you the invoice, you can pay when you can without rushing <3 I'll probably start the lines just next week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myshumeaw said:

ahhh I'm glad the sketch is good ;0; <3 In a few minutes I'll send you the invoice, you can pay when you can without rushing <3 I'll probably start the lines just next week

Thank you for being so understanding hun also take your time :aww:

• Like 1

@ Crystals  hi! I finished with the PNGtuber commission. it was a chibi headshot with two expressions.(happy and scary)  and four different mouths (two to speak and two not to speak). 
I really liked doing this type of work x3 although I should experiment more hahaha. :klove:
Let me know if you're still interested :P :klovee: 

image.thumb.png.ab5552604aef011249c393c6ec0f0e41.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myshumeaw said:

@ Crystals  hi! I finished with the PNGtuber commission. it was a chibi headshot with two expressions.(happy and scary)  and four different mouths (two to speak and two not to speak). 
I really liked doing this type of work x3 although I should experiment more hahaha. :klove:
Let me know if you're still interested :P :klovee: 

image.thumb.png.ab5552604aef011249c393c6ec0f0e41.png

Okie that is really freaking adorable xD although i would only need two, but different version...though that got me thinking how people get it to switch from 2 photos to 4....anyways how much would you charge for something like this

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crystals said:

Okie that is really freaking adorable xD although i would only need two, but different version...though that got me thinking how people get it to switch from 2 photos to 4....anyways how much would you charge for something like this

hi! thankyou ;3; <3  two poses with different expressions or one pose with two expressions XD?

I can make it small (icon chibi) or I can make it chibi halfbody, whatever you prefer.
If it is a pose with two expressions (talk and not talk) in chibi icon I can leave it for 25 usd, if it is with chibi halfbody I could leave it at 35 usd. (since it is still an experiment we can negotiate the price xD)

and I was wondering the same thing, I don't know how to change to four picture hahahaha, I only knew how to change to 2 photos xD :kwave:

On 11/19/2022 at 11:58 AM, Myshumeaw said:

hi! thankyou ;3; <3  two poses with different expressions or one pose with two expressions XD?

I can make it small (icon chibi) or I can make it chibi halfbody, whatever you prefer.
If it is a pose with two expressions (talk and not talk) in chibi icon I can leave it for 25 usd, if it is with chibi halfbody I could leave it at 35 usd. (since it is still an experiment we can negotiate the price xD)

and I was wondering the same thing, I don't know how to change to four picture hahahaha, I only knew how to change to 2 photos xD :kwave:

I would prefer bust up  and maybe like 2 or more different Facial changes you know

1. Not Talking 

2. Talking

3. Angry

4. Sad 

• Like 1

@ LiLMooMoo  hi! sorry for the delay . here the lineart and color base. tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.png.e4f06248d846de025eb86aff1a1ccd7a.png

On 11/20/2022 at 9:41 PM, Crystals said:

I would prefer bust up  and maybe like 2 or more different Facial changes you know

1. Not Talking 

2. Talking

3. Angry

4. Sad 

oh ok :o <3 although I did understand correctly. you want a neutral expression where  talks and no talk. and then two separate expressions, where there is angry and sad?

the sad and angry expressions do you want them as if you are talking or not talking? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myshumeaw said:

@ LiLMooMoo  hi! sorry for the delay . here the lineart and color base. tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.png.e4f06248d846de025eb86aff1a1ccd7a.png

oh ok :o <3 although I did understand correctly. you want a neutral expression where  talks and no talk. and then two separate expressions, where there is angry and sad?

the sad and angry expressions do you want them as if you are talking or not talking? 

NO CHANGES ❤️ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

Here with the shadows done: D if everything is ok tomorrow when I get up, I'll send you the files by email. <3 :klove:

image.png.e1b7ac043693a168c3c9dec5b2f0f451.png

She is so beautiful in your style I'm on love ❤️ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LiLMooMoo said:

She is so beautiful in your style I'm on love ❤️ 

I'm so glad you like it ;3; <3 <3 <3 I already sent you the files by email. tell me if everything arrived ok <3 :klove:
Thank you very much again for the opportunity to draw your ocs <3 it is always an honor to be able to do it <3  :bthanks:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

I'm so glad you like it ;3; <3 <3 <3 I already sent you the files by email. tell me if everything arrived ok <3 :klove:
Thank you very much again for the opportunity to draw your ocs <3 it is always an honor to be able to do it <3  :bthanks:

You knew I will be back soon to order again thank you agai. Hun :phearteyes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi! i have one more slot available. in case someone wants to commission me x3

Here I leave some icon commission that I did in these weeks. this type of icon is 15 usd each  or 30 usd icon Matching :klovee:

image.png.d442210b8f98bce8139c36ac5c5b766b.png    image.png.1e905d161ef92b34ea9da54e881fda01.png

image.png.3303f9c0eccf0ef02ddc13c609a3b566.png    image.png.8388111ff46b2b662ae82fcad757440e.png

image.png.f69141cbb194b336374bc943a5cc8949.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I just want to tell you around here. happy New Year. :klove: 
have a fabulous 2023 full of health, love and happiness. follow your dreams and have fewer existential problems than in 2022 :cutehehed:

I will be eternally grateful to everyone who is always supporting me, whether it is buying art, or simply commenting and like my art  <3 I wish you the best in the world :walove:

I made this drawing of my Ocs for my 2023 wallpaper. :cutehehed: 

ocs_party_night_edfe_by_myshumeaw_dflr5p

• Like 7

On 1/3/2023 at 6:57 AM, Lalaani said:

Omg id love something like that! HAPPY NEW YEAR HUN

ahhh thankyou su much :walove:

23 hours ago, ratty said:

Name: rin

Style: chibi full body single

Reference: https://sta.sh/21volj09bhp8

Details Extras: outfit :lazesupersxy:

Color Backgraund: dark red