• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

6 hours ago, Babygirl said:

Looks like you are doing so well!!!!!

Glad to see everyone continues to love your work dear! ♥

ahw thank you very much for your comment ;0; I'm super grateful to have a lot of work uwu ♥ I had to close the commissions until I finished all the orders. I hope I can finish them soon ♥ :bthanks:

3 hours ago, ichigo said:

awww 💕 i love who your do the bodys in anime style!! get so  better!!  (ノ)•ω•(ヾ)♡

oww thank you very much >0< ♥♥♥♥ I want to continue improving more and more ♥ :klove:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Secret bunny gift for Amanda(Baah)  on Discord server :klove:

secret_bunny_amanda_by_myshumeaw_df7x2hj

And other secret bunny gift for Arpina on other Discord server

i love draw in anime style :klove:

Secret bunny Arpina Nikita by Myshumeaw

I have very few commissions left to be able to open them again this year. Thank you very much for all the patience that several have had for me :bthanks:

Edited by Myshumeaw
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Puff said:

@Myshumeaw Can I be added to your June list? 

hi! There is no list for this month because I haven't opened the commissions yet xD but I already have you on my list to let you know when I open them 💕 thanks for your patience. :klove: I have three/four commissions left that I am finishing slowly so when I officially finish those commissions I will open commissions again :kwave:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hi! I did two Adopt CS barumin for pride month. both are 50 usd.  

if you are interested you can send me a message or enter the group of the species <3 :klove:

character_sheet_adopt_barumin_trans_wm_b

character_sheet_adopt_barumin_gaywm_by_m

In other news, these are 3 commissions away from ending everything. so hopefully in two months I'll be able to open the commissions again <3 :bfunceunce:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am in a new auction with my second YCH (your character here) on Discord, SB 50 usd. :klove:

you can DM on Discord for full info (Myshumeaw#4464) 

ych_elf_sadistic_by_myshumeaw_df8t175-pr

in other news, 2 commissions to finish my list. so there is a possibility of opening some new slots next month <3
I'll be communicating it here when it's official <3 :bfunceunce:

Edited by Myshumeaw
  • Like 3

hi! I was hacked into my discord account. for having clicked on a link for idiot. if you have me added. and received a strange message do not click the link. ignore it 🥺 and if you want to add me again you can do it by sending me a message. In the same way I will make a new account because I no longer feel safe. I apologize if I have caused any damage

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last Comission  fAnime style with background for Kenxizo on Discord :bthanks:

lilith_gamer_desk_wallpaper_by_myshumeaw

Officially finished with all the commissions that I had on the list <3 :klove: 

I am taking the opportunity to rest a little to make fan art of my favorite characters and draw my Ocs uwu

I will open the commissions little by little. sending messages to the people who asked me to let them know when I open orders <3. so stay tuned. :blove:

• Like 4