• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

On 9/27/2022 at 6:52 PM, Vashbo said:

OH MY GOODNESS she look so freaking gorgeous no change at all love :bfahh:

and my email is [email protected]

Ahh I'm so glad you like it uwu <3 . I already sent you the files tell me if you got everything ok. :klove:

;0; Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character <3 I had a lot of fun <3

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

Ahh I'm so glad you like it uwu <3 . I already sent you the files tell me if you got everything ok. :klove:

;0; Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to draw your character <3 I had a lot of fun <3

I got it thank you <3 and of course I was really having hard time choosing on a character for you to draw :lazecry: it was between her and my mouse baby so I went with her and i am also glad that you enjoyed her as well <33

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vashbo said:

I got it thank you <3 and of course I was really having hard time choosing on a character for you to draw :lazecry: it was between her and my mouse baby so I went with her and i am also glad that you enjoyed her as well <33

ohwwww mouse baby how cute ;0; <3 <3 <3  :klove:
I understand how difficult it is to choose. The same thing happens to me when I want to commission something to someone. it's hard for me to choose x,D :bthanks: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

ohwwww mouse baby how cute ;0; <3 <3 <3  :klove:
I understand how difficult it is to choose. The same thing happens to me when I want to commission something to someone. it's hard for me to choose x,D :bthanks: 

Yess this my mouse baby :cutehehehaaas: and when I get paid again I want you draw him, I know he will look so good in your style <3 <3. And yes it be very difficult because once the artist do one of them you want them to all them:lazetears:

Spoiler

7761D278-D4FF-4802-9E82-CD6A6EF0A001.jpeg.7a3ced0fccb88bec1ac9b750508d1caf.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, Vashbo said:

Yess this my mouse baby :cutehehehaaas: and when I get paid again I want you draw him, I know he will look so good in your style <3 <3. And yes it be very difficult because once the artist do one of them you want them to all them:lazetears:

Hide contents

7761D278-D4FF-4802-9E82-CD6A6EF0A001.jpeg.7a3ced0fccb88bec1ac9b750508d1caf.jpeg

ahhhh how super cuteeee ;0; <3 I love your mouse baby  <3 <3 <3 it would be an honor to be able to draw it <3 :bthanks:
x,D wanting to commission someone and having many ocs is complicated hahaha :kwave:

20 hours ago, MalenaMadness said:

Can I claim a spot and post my form after work tomorrow

hi! I'm sorry for the delay! yes! of course uwu <3 I'll reserve the slot for you and send me the form when you can <3 :klovee:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

F O R M

Name: LiLMooMoo 

Style: anime Halfbody 

Reference: Boop

Details Extras: her bear plushie, devil tail, can she look bitchy and bored 

Color Backgraund: artist freedom sl

Paypal Email: [email protected] 

Price: let me knew 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, LiLMooMoo said:

F O R M

Name: LiLMooMoo 

Style: anime Halfbody 

Reference: Boop

Details Extras: her bear plushie, devil tail, can she look bitchy and bored 

Color Backgraund: artist freedom sl

Paypal Email: [email protected] 

Price: let me knew 

aww thank you so much for ordering again ;-; <3 <3 <3 I love your character so much <3 . This week I will make the sketch and show it to you. :klove:
it would be 40 usd anime halfbody :bthanks:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

aww thank you so much for ordering again ;-; <3 <3 <3 I love your character so much <3 . This week I will make the sketch and show it to you. :klove:
it would be 40 usd anime halfbody :bthanks:

Sounds perfect to me I'm so excited 

• Like 1

Name: Bee

Style: Full body chibi

Reference: DM :blush:

Details Extras: DM💜

Color Background: Your choice!

Paypal  Email: DM~
Price: I'll leave it up to you :cutefingergun:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Myshumeaw said:

Hi! An update. :klovee:

I'm a little behind on my orders. I would have to finish four orders (three are from auctions) and I start with the sketches uwu <3. I hope to finish those three this week and start sketching

Take your time I don't mine waiting :phearteyes:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crystals said:

Not To Be Nosey But I Saw From Your Trello Bobivya Was Getting A PNGTuber ( Possibility To See That Finished? ) 

I'm Totally Interested In Ordering One If That's An Actual Thing xD

hahaha xD yes! I'll show you when I finish it without problems. hahaha it's the first time I've done a PNGtuber hahaha 

3 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

hahaha xD yes! I'll show you when I finish it without problems. hahaha it's the first time I've done a PNGtuber hahaha 

You know its funny because I was looking for a new PNGTuber today and i was like what a shame you dont do one and then I happen to look and saw that my face lit up like a damn christmas tree xD 

well.  @ LiLMooMoo sorry for the delay . here you sketch . tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.thumb.png.6aa275788ee6cdba0ae39854053aec5b.png

On 11/14/2022 at 11:14 PM, Crystals said:

You know its funny because I was looking for a new PNGTuber today and i was like what a shame you dont do one and then I happen to look and saw that my face lit up like a damn christmas tree xD 

hahaha x,D the universe guided you to me (?
I always wanted to make one for myself before making commissions, but I never decided on a character.
I'll show you how it looks in the final result uwu <3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

well.  @ LiLMooMoo sorry for the delay . here you sketch . tell me if you like it or need any change <3 

image.thumb.png.6aa275788ee6cdba0ae39854053aec5b.png

hahaha x,D the universe guided you to me (?
I always wanted to make one for myself before making commissions, but I never decided on a character.
I'll show you how it looks in the final result uwu <3

No changes from me she perfect :phearteyes:

• Like 1