• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

22 hours ago, LiLMooMoo said:

Oh my God she so perfect thank you for making her look bitchy I love everything no changes 

17 hours ago, Curas said:

its actually really fregging coote <333 where do i send payment?

I'm glad you like it ;3; <3 I send you an invoice. in a few minutes <3 :klove:

possibly do the lineart next week. I will keep you updated for when I know what day 

On 9/9/2022 at 6:23 PM, Myshumeaw said:

well sorry for de delay . here the sketches :klove: tell me if you like it or need any change. Once they confirm that this is ok. I will send the invoices by paypal :klovee:

@ LiLMooMoo

image.png.e2c6ca05efca5ac539193149db760a7e.png

@ Vashbo

image.thumb.png.97dd0513d434c29c60e1f7565b28961f.png

@ Curas

image.png.6709a96693e3cdad1b3b194ed2cc2db8.png

Sorry for the late reply I actually thought I send it but it look she great no change at all:lazierblush:

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 6:59 AM, Vashbo said:

Sorry for the late reply I actually thought I send it but it look she great no change at all:lazierblush:

hi! don't worry haha. xD I would I send it  in what sense?, I did not understand hahaha
I'm glad you're alright ;0; :klove:  In a few hours I will send you the PayPal invoice 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

hi! don't worry haha. xD I would I send it  in what sense?, I did not understand hahaha
I'm glad you're alright ;0; :klove:  In a few hours I will send you the PayPal invoice 

Haii and okie and I mean I thought the message send before my bad I was half asleep:lazecry:

Edited by Vashbo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Vashbo said:

Haii and okie and I mean I thought the message send before my bad I was half asleep:lazecry:

hahaha don't worry :D <3 I forgot to send you the invoice yesterday. but I have already sent it to you <3 tell me if everything arrived ok. :klovee:

I have to finish a custom commission, then I'll go for the lilmoomoo commission and then with your commission uwu <3 I'll let you know when I start with your lines

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

hahaha don't worry :D <3 I forgot to send you the invoice yesterday. but I have already sent it to you <3 tell me if everything arrived ok. :klovee:

I have to finish a custom commission, then I'll go for the lilmoomoo commission and then with your commission uwu <3 I'll let you know when I start with your lines

Its okay and i got it<3 , i will send you the money tomorrow:kcheeks:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiLMooMoo said:

Oh my God no changes she so beautiful 

I'm glad you like it ;0; <3 here the finished shadows. if everything is ok. remind me your email to send you the files when I wake up tomorrow haha :klove:

image.png.3cac91e8debd8fe1e0991c453425befe.png

@ Vashbo  your chibi is the next x3 <3 .possibly start on monday and leave me the weekend to rest. :k3:
but It all depends on how I wake up in the morning lol x,D 
when I finish with the lineart and the base color I'll show it to you <3 :klove:

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

I'm glad you like it ;0; <3 here the finished shadows. if everything is ok. remind me your email to send you the files when I wake up tomorrow haha :klove:

@ Vashbo  your chibi is the next x3 <3 .possibly start on monday and leave me the weekend to rest. :k3:
when I finish with the lineart and the base color I'll show it to you <3 :klove:

Okie hun <3 and take at all the time you need no need to rush at all :klove:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

[email protected] 

• Like 2

On 9/24/2022 at 3:28 AM, Vashbo said:

Okie hun <3 and take at all the time you need no need to rush at all :klove:

ahhh Thankyou <3 <3 <3  :bthanks:

Today I finished with the lineart and the base color :D tell me if you like it or want any modification <3

image.png.bf34ec291aed6cb904e3a811c5876aea.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Vashbo said:

Your welcome <33:cutehehehaaas:

Oh my dear she look so great no change at all :)

i glad you like it <3 :D here the finished shadows x3 <3 if everything is ok. give me your email so I can send you the final files over there :klove:

image.png.7209f9897167c08eb8c2a30845834194.png

• Like 3