• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

MYSHU CUSTOM (◕‿◕✿) APRIL LIST [ 8/10 ]

Myshumeaw

• 2 weeks later...

hi! good news <3 in September I will officially open commissions. :klove:
On September 1 I will tag the people who are on the waiting list. and I will prioritize those people to start with commissions. I will only take 5 slot. for now. once I'm done with those 5 I'll go back to taking 5 more slots. If any other interested person wants to put them on the waiting list and has not done so yet, they can comment below.

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Puff said:

@ Myshumeaw  When is my slot up? I was supposed to be in the july list. 

hi. in July the commissions were still closed. :C I remember that you gave me what you wanted me to do but I never confirmed anything until I opened commissions. I have you on the list to let you know when it opens.

I don't remember if you told me something on discord or if we fixed something there :kwave:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi! finally officially I have open the commissions uwu <3

I leave here the file to fill those who want to commission me. I have modified some prices and added more types of commission that you may like. <3
as I already said. I will take the 5 slot first. once I finish with those commissions I will be taking 5 slot again.

you can ask me anything you need. If the commission is private, you can fill out the form mentioning that it is private and sending me a private message to my account with the referral links.

F O R M

Name:

Style:

Reference:

Details Extras:

Color Backgraund:

Paypal  Email:
Price: 

Lastly, this weekend I will be away from home so I will possibly answer on Sunday night or directly on Monday uwu <3

And thank you all very much for your patience and for all the interest you have in my art <3 I really appreciate it <3. Thanks to you I can feed my fur babies :bthanks:

tags: 

@ MalenaMadness @ Wifu @ LiLMooMoo @ Vashbo @ Drexiy

• Like 3

F O R M

Name: LiLMooMoo 

Style: anime Halfbody 

Reference: Boop

Details Extras: her bat plushie, her tail showing if you can 

Color Backgraund: artist freedom 

Paypal Email: [email protected] 

Price:  let me knew 

Edited by LiLMooMoo
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 9:27 PM, LiLMooMoo said:

F O R M

Name: LiLMooMoo 

Style: anime Halfbody 

Reference: Boop

Details Extras: her bat plushie, her tail showing if you can 

Paypal Email: [email protected] 

Price:  let me knew 

ahhhh Thankyou so much! <3 I really love your character ;_; <3 <3 <3 would be 40 usd. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. when I have it finished I'll show it to you <3 :klove: 

On 9/1/2022 at 11:51 PM, Vashbo said:

Name: Jamyiah

Style: Chibi fullbody

Reference: <3

Details Extras: in the ref and can her tail be showing

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price: lmk bby

Ahh thank you very much! your character is super cutee! ;0; <3 would be 30 usd. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. when I have it finished I will show it to you <3 once you give me the ok with the sketch I will send you an invoice by paypal. :klove:

On 9/3/2022 at 12:04 AM, Curas said:

Name: Cura

Style: emote/chibi headshot

Reference: OC

Details Extras: i would like the psyduck hat on

Color Backgraund: pink

Paypal  Email: [email protected]
Price:  15$

ahh thank you so much ;0; <3 <3 <3 excited to draw your emote <3 your character is super cute <3 do you want any expression in particular? :klove:
Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. once you give me the ok with the sketch I will send you invoice by paypal x3 <3 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

ahhhh Thankyou so much! <3 I really love your character ;_; <3 <3 <3 would be 40 usd. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. when I have it finished I'll show it to you <3 :klove: 

Ahh thank you very much! your character is super cutee! ;0; <3 would be 30 usd. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. when I have it finished I will show it to you <3 once you give me the ok with the sketch I will send you an invoice by paypal. :klove:

ahh thank you so much ;0; <3 <3 <3 excited to draw your emote <3 your character is super cute <3 do you want any expression in particular? :klove:
Between Tuesday and Wednesday I will start with the sketch. once you give me the ok with the sketch I will send you invoice by paypal x3 <3 

Awee thank you <3 and I can’t wait to my bby in your style :klove:

Edited by Vashbo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Myshumeaw said:

I would love a smug, I'm right kinda look if that makes sense !!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Myshumeaw said:

well sorry for de delay . here the sketches :klove: tell me if you like it or need any change. Once they confirm that this is ok. I will send the invoices by paypal :klovee:

@ LiLMooMoo

image.png.e2c6ca05efca5ac539193149db760a7e.png

@ Vashbo

image.thumb.png.97dd0513d434c29c60e1f7565b28961f.png

@ Curas

image.png.6709a96693e3cdad1b3b194ed2cc2db8.png

Oh my God she so perfect thank you for making her look bitchy I love everything no changes 

• Like 1