• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I like being open with you guys and maybe we could relate on some things that we do that may seem weird. :cry:

use this girl to guide your inner weird out

giphy.gif

---

----

I have an insane collection of pepes and it just keeps growing everyday.  31b6b1e80fa4079c7b7a4d76e9652367.png

when eating, i pay close attention to how much of my drink i have left and only drink a little while actually eating and make sure i have atleast 1/4 of it full when i finish. dont know why i do this..but for some reason its very important i finish my meal with a lot of drink left. :ohreally: shout out to my sis who pointed it out and now knows im ready to leave the table when she sees me downing my drink LMFAO

I do something with the garrison(I google translate this, sorry if its wrong:ok:)

Like we eating mash potatoes with meat, I need to have a piece of meat for every bite, I cut them in small pieces and calculate how many bites I'm gonna have to finish... If I end with more meat at the end, better:llnom: 

I make fun of Reddit a lot even though I go there for certain video game information and I still get pissed off at how stupid people act, and I still continue to lurk and look.

What is wrong with me wtf.png.6a6c0d9a13ff49c75a4967082313dfbf.png

^ lmao that's me with pens. If the pen's ink is too light I'm just like fuck this I can't read it I don't need it (bought a thing with 24 pens and tried them all cause I didn't like any of them.. then I bought another 24 pack and they all sucked again so I took my friend's pen) :-) 

41 minutes ago, Awshie said:

i like to fall asleep listening to music (really low) and imaging stories in my head depending on the music. is this weird?

nooo! that's not weird at all. to put myself to sleep, mostly when it's winter, i turn on my hair dryer and just lay it against me for warmth :lazecry:i turn it off before i fall asleep though

Archived