• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

Hm. What is considered weird?
Is it weird that I like to lay in bed for hours before deciding to get ready for work in the VERY last minute? lol
I will literally lay in my bed as my brain and body fight each other..
Brain: Get up!
Body: Nope. Not yet. Too lazy. 

Brain:
pZ6PbDZ.gif

i realized today that whenever I do laundry,

if a piece of clothing falls onto the floor after it's been washed,

I will put it in the next load of laundry.

If it's my last load it will sit in the dirty clothes hamper until the next time I do laundry.

:ihide:

I can't sit/stand still without rubbing my hand/wrist's joints and palms with my knuckles, sometimes to the point where the skin on my knuckles begin to crack. :lazeangel:That and I pinch my bottom lip to fold it under my front teeth or upper lip while my bottom lip eventually splits

I belong in this thread lmfao

Will probably be making multiple appearances in this thread...I do so many weird things :lazecry:

Right now I can only think of what just happened a few minutes ago.

I was eating chicken feet (ok...trust me this isn't the weird part LOL its actually a pretty common chinese side dish and it tastes AMAZINGG ) and apparently I do this thing where I stuff it all in my mouth and spit out all the bones after chewing the meat off in my mouth. It all happens in the span of less than one minute too. I do this with small wings too...anything that will fit in my mouth. My family and anyone around me will literally stare at me like I'm a monster.

It is kinda gross though because I spit every bone out at once LOL tmi ik .__. but I think I'm actually pretty amazing its like a hidden talent man :bfcry:

On 22/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, Arvet said:

I like eating white rice and ketchup together. I dunno why it's just super good.

i did this when i was a baby and i CRINGE SO MUCH THINKING BACK?? try it with soy sauce and ull never go back (hopefully)

I have this weird habit:

Whenever I clean the stairs in my house I count them. Like: one cleaned, one and a half, two. But the weirdest part is that if I do it too fast, I end up counting the ones that are not yet cleaned so I try to avoid this and end up counting all over again till I think about for example the first step, yet I am cleaning the third at that moment and in the end I just count faster till I get to the one that I'm cleaning loool weird af

I am trying to think what weird things I do nowadays, but years ago, and especially as a kid, I used to do some stuff I no longer do. I kind of learned to let go of some, kind of OCD habits and such.

For example, having to have the shoelaces be the same length and feet feel the same in the shoes. It's a pain to have both. Nowadays I just go for the feel. Also I used to count bites. If it's 5, I start eating with right side to end with right side. If 4, I start with left, so it ends with right side. Always end with the right side. I would also sort out Skittles and other candy, always eat the flavor I like the least and finish with my favorite flavor. I also used to sniff plates before using them and sniff stuff a lot in general.

I don't care about the number of bites or which side I end eating food with anymore, and don't bother sorting out candy. But I still might leave some of the candy I like the most for last. Not always though. I still like to sniff stuff that smells nice, but I don't sniff almost everything in sight anymore.

Archived