• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

I have 5 guinea pigs, and I talk to all of them daily like I actually think they understand what I am saying.  I talk to them in childish tones too....I also have given 2 of them stories.  My one piggy Romeo is a rapist (likes to hump all the other pigs), Mr Cuddles is a stripper (got pics of him covered in dolla bills yo)  He works everynight from 9pm-2am...he gets all the ladies.  Our one female is names Penelope, but we call her sexy girl....LOL

I cup my hands over my chest a lot. I could be mid conversation with you and just randomly grab it as if it's just gonna fall off. I have to make a conscious effort not to do it public because otherwise it's just gonna happen eventually.

Baby fever...

And puppy fever..

Basically anything small and/or fluffy. Even the big floofs. 

Like can there not be so many cute/snuggly things in this world?!

I take that back, GIVE ME MORE CUTE AND SNUGGLY :klove: 

1 hour ago, Pandas said:

I love cheese and will sometimes buy 1/2 - 1 pound of deli cheese and just eat it by itself in one sitting. :ihide:

When I was younger I was really into cheese too and I would sneak into the kitchen at night and grab slices of cheese and eat in my room lmao. but now I don't eat cheese anymore

1 hour ago, Pandas said:

I love cheese and will sometimes buy 1/2 - 1 pound of deli cheese and just eat it by itself in one sitting. :ihide:

An old friend of mine apparently ate a block of cheese when she was little and threw it all up. X'D

When I sit in a chair I sit criss cross apple sauce or one leg up on the chair otherwise it's uncomfortable.
Also I fold all my wrappers or napkins before throwing them away. Like into little squares every single time. I can't stand it when they're just crumpled.
I also count my steps in 8 counts. Or when I walk I try not to step on the cracks I'll either make my stride long or shorter just to avoid it. Also I count how many steps I take in a square.
I sleep with my legs criss cross apple sauce too or like up and crossed? Idk how to explain it. Then I also dig the back of my head hardcore into the pillow.
I often walk around and as a dancer I stretch my legs a lot too, I'll just straight up kick my legs up to pop my hip if I think it's too tight. Also I skip around ecspecially when I get off the stairs I'll skip or jump.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Demon said:

When I was younger I was really into cheese too and I would sneak into the kitchen at night and grab slices of cheese and eat in my room lmao. but now I don't eat cheese anymore

I used to not really like cheese that much lol. But now I love it so much. I have a mini fridge in my room and it usually has some cheese in it so I don't have to go down to the kitchen. :hee:

5 hours ago, Dork said:

An old friend of mine apparently ate a block of cheese when she was little and threw it all up. X'D

I've probably eaten a block over the course of a day before. But never so much at one time I've gotten sick o:

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, Pandas said:

OMG I love cheese too!  Have you ever had Havarti?  If not, I highly suggest trying it.  YUM.  I have to go to the store today, I now feel the need to buy some LOL.

3 hours ago, Karismic said:

OMG I love cheese too!  Have you ever had Havarti?  If not, I highly suggest trying it.  YUM.  I have to go to the store today, I now feel the need to buy some LOL.

Yes!!!! I love havarti.

I always look for samples of new cheeses/fancy cheeses when i go to the store and normally buy some :hee:

--

Today I noticed that when I drive, I kinda put my left foot (non driving foot) like on its side? Like I rest it on its side, and the bottom is facing my right foot and it stays like that the entire time...... I do it when I'm sitting too. I just don't put my left foot flat most of the time?

Archived