• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

1 hour ago, ilysm said:

I DO THE SAME EXACT THING LOL

It's the worst when people point it out too! I would have never noticed I did it if someone hadn't told me :gross:

Another weird thing I have to do is if I'm eating pizza rolls/bagels or anything like that I have to eat them from softest to hardest so I'll poke and squeeze each one to determine the order I'm eating them in

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

do it. :lazebedwink:

which is another weird thing i do.. is watch some fucked up videos on youtube like graphic surgery videos

Dude, I love watching surgery videos! Any programme that's on TV that is hospital related, I'm there. I cry my feckin' eyes out at most cases but I'm always watching hospital things. Legit watching one now LOL. 

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

do it. :lazebedwink:

which is another weird thing i do.. is watch some fucked up videos on youtube like graphic surgery videos

what about the cyst popping videos/black head removal??

is that just me?

1 minute ago, ilysm said:

what about the cyst popping videos/black head removal??

is that just me?

My Mum loves these, she tags me in them on Facebook and I'm like WTF WHYYY? I love them, but they make me gag too. :icry:

Just now, Dork said:

My Mum loves these, she tags me in them on Facebook and I'm like WTF WHYYY? I love them, but they make me gag too. :icry:

If you like surgery stuff and have an insta yall should follow @mrs_angemi she's got some interesting posts.

also, they make me gag too but for whatever reasonn I cant stop watching its like strangely satisfying??

1 minute ago, ilysm said:

If you like surgery stuff and have an insta yall should follow @mrs_angemi she's got some interesting posts.

also, they make me gag too but for whatever reasonn I cant stop watching its like strangely satisfying??

I will look into this. :imath:

IKR?? I might go watch one, oh ACTUALLY! Do you know Dr Pimple Popper? Fucks me up that does.

1 minute ago, Dork said:

I will look into this. :imath:

IKR?? I might go watch one, oh ACTUALLY! Do you know Dr Pimple Popper? Fucks me up that does.

I DO DUDE. Someone idk if it was her (dr pimple popper) made pimple cupcakes that you could actually pop and it just like... NO TY :llbloodcrie:

Just now, Dork said:

@Alex @ilysm

5a441575d30ca_ScreenshotatDec2721-49-06.png.f7b42f0ddd6b962fe86b8b96377c8eca.png

THE AMOUNT OF SUBSCRIBERS THOUGH, WE'RE ALL DIRTY.

Also, that sounds so gross... going to go find it though and investigate...

If it smelled good enough I might actually consider taking a bite...or perhaps eat the whole thing...maybe..

yeah, some people find it weird that i watch/follow gore/medical stuff like that.

like i recently followed 2 instagram accounts of just pure surgery and cyst/abortion type stuff that's so raw but it just fascinates me!

plus i guess being a med/cna buff doesn't help that i find them x1000 more interesting

but yes i do enjoy the pimple/cyst popping too LOL

++ tonsil stone removals or anything removal is A+++ too like worm removal from intestines 

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

yeah, some people find it weird that i watch/follow gore/medical stuff like that.

like i recently followed 2 instagram accounts of just pure surgery and cyst/abortion type stuff that's so raw but it just fascinates me!

plus i guess being a med/cna buff doesn't help that i find them x1000 more interesting

++ tonsil stone removals or anything removal is A+++ too like worm removal from intestines 

I love watching all kinds of surgery, especially complex ones, the way the body functions and the amount of detail is just so fascinating!

On 11/17/2017 at 10:30 PM, Crossbow said:

I have to change the volume of my TV in increments of 5... Don't know why... I've been doing it since I was around 12 or 13. 

Any time I have to turn the volume down or put gas in my car or anything. It has to be on an odd number. It drives my friend crazy because she likes to be on even numbers haha

35 minutes ago, Greed said:

putting glue on my hands, waiting for it to dry and peeling it off lol

This was me everyday in primary school LMAO

21 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm a med/nursing student too and I live for surgery videos, especially any type of cardiac or brain surgery. When I am bored, I just look up random diseases. I get way into my major at times.

Archived